BUG


  1. Posts : 7
    Windows 10
       #1

    BUG


    There is a bug in Windows 10.
    Edge, when minimized, is in the toolbar indicated as closed.
    So you think on exit it is closed.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 133
    Windows 10
       #2

    Maybe the service patch coming out tomorrow will fix the issue. Windows 10 Service Release 1 Inbound for Next Week
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 124
    Win10 Pro (20H2, v.2)
       #3

    When I minimize Edge, the task bar icon retains the underline to indicate that it's open.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #4

    wpcoe said:
    When I minimize Edge, the task bar icon retains the underline to indicate that it's open.
    I discovered that it was (standard?) set as (in Dutch) "Verbergen indien geminimaliseerd" what shall be in English; "Hide when minimized" After removing the tick it was good.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,257
    Windows 10 Pro
       #5

    Buddy said:
    I discovered that it was (standard?) set as (in Dutch) "Verbergen indien geminimaliseerd" what shall be in English; "Hide when minimized" After removing the tick it was good.
    It's always best to investigate an issue before screaming "BUG". Otherwise you're just chicken little.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Mystere said:
    It's always best to investigate an issue before screaming "BUG". Otherwise you're just chicken little.
    Although some unfriendly stated, I thank you for your comment.
      My Computer


 

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums