1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       07 Aug 2015 #1

    W10 big problem


    Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       07 Aug 2015 #2

    Rodog said: View Post
    Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing).
    Have you tried reinstalling your gfx drivers?.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       07 Aug 2015 #3

    The nvidia drivers? I didnt reinstall them ,i was thinking to install the 8.1 drivers instead of 10 drivers to see how will react. Or you advise to reinstall the w10 again?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       07 Aug 2015 #4

    Rodog said: View Post
    The nvidia drivers? I didnt reinstall them ,i was thinking to install the 8.1 drivers instead of 10 drivers to see how will react. Or you advise to reinstall the w10 again?
    I would download the windows 10 drivers from nvidia and install them see what happens, the upgrade to windows 10 broke my nvidia drivers, I downloaded the 10 drivers and it fixed it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       07 Aug 2015 #5

    I have the 10 drivers curently installed on a fresh w10 install. I will try to reinstall them to see what happena. A thing i saw when the freeze/blurr happena is that i get wierd hdd activity like some spikes and i cat find anything on the foruma abou that
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2015
    UK, Midlands
    Posts : 6,611
    Win 10 Pro (1607)
       07 Aug 2015 #6

    Hi, check exactly what driver you have. I found I had a basic MS graphics driver, and with high CPU use due to Windows Defender and one (new) process, everything was very sticky and slow. I dealt with the CPU use issue, and after about 4 hrs, got an automatic Nvidia driver update. (Laptop HP G60, 8200M).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       07 Aug 2015 #7

    dalchina said: View Post
    Hi, check exactly what driver you have. I found I had a basic MS graphics driver, and with high CPU use due to Windows Defender and one (new) process, everything was very sticky and slow. I dealt with the CPU use issue, and after about 4 hrs, got an automatic Nvidia driver update. (Laptop HP G60, 8200M).
    I got the last one from NVidia form 29..07 just reinstalled it and I got the same problem...I think its a process too but I cant find it and I even disabled windows defender and I cant rlly think about anything else and I cant find anything on the forums. I rlly don't know what to do maybe its cpu or hdd that spikes and freezes for that sec but in games that freeze its much
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Key problem
I downloaded the iso on a work machine with a fast connection as my home adls sucks balls. Stuck it on a usb stick, but can't seem to get past the requirement for a product key, and my 7 key doesn't do it. What have I done wrong here, this was...
Installation and Setup
LAN problem between 2 PC's
Both upgrated to windows 10, one HOME and one PRO. Windows 10 HOME is on a local account Windows 10 Pro is on a Microsoft account. Private and All net-settings are the same on both PC's From the HOME I can access the PRO while typing the...
Network and Sharing
Problem with LAN!
Hello! I have this problem and i don't know how to solve it! :D I installed win10 build 10130 an on network i only see the pc in my home network but i can't acces them at all and I don't see the mac book pro i have ! If i restart in safe mode I can...
Network and Sharing
DNS problem
Is this a bug or Windows 10 does not allow changing the DNS ?? 17363
Network and Sharing
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums