Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1.    07 Aug 2015 #31
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bralle9 View Post
    This is how my startup menu looks like Attachment 29196
    That's not your Bios that's HP help. You need to keep tapping f10 when booting how to access the bios? - HP Support Forum - 1301371
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    07 Aug 2015 #32
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 8 Pro, Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    That's not your Bios that's HP help. You need to keep tapping f10 when booting how to access the bios? - HP Support Forum - 1301371
    Heres what it looks like when I click on the F10 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20150807_162715[1].jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	678.2 KB 
ID:	29197
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    07 Aug 2015 #33
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bralle9 View Post
    Heres what it looks like when I click on the F10 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20150807_162715[1].jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	678.2 KB 
ID:	29197
    Fast Boot is enabled in the Bios you need to keep trying until you get this screen Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29191d1438955628-windows-10-screwed-my-laptop-hard-c02704674.gif 
Views:	141 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	29198
    Took me over an hr to get into a friends Bios on a HP Laptop. Try hitting the Del Key or F2 key when Booting or whatch this video. HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - BIOS Setup Utility Information and Menu Options | HP®*Support
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    07 Aug 2015 #34
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 8 Pro, Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    Fast Boot is enabled in the Bios you need to keep trying until you get this screen Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29191d1438955628-windows-10-screwed-my-laptop-hard-c02704674.gif 
Views:	141 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	29198
    Do you mean like this? The I just enabled the Fast Boot and im about to save the changes Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20150807_163741[1].jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	657.0 KB 
ID:	29199 it says like this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20150807_163941[1].jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	705.4 KB 
ID:	29200
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    07 Aug 2015 #35
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bralle9 View Post
    Do you mean like this? The I just enabled the Fast Boot and im about to save the changes Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20150807_163741[1].jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	657.0 KB 
ID:	29199
    no don't enable Fast Boot
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    07 Aug 2015 #36
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10

    Ok Make a Bootable USB and set to boot from it and see what happens.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    07 Aug 2015 #37
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 8 Pro, Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    Ok Make a Bootable USB and set to boot from it and see what happens.
    How do i do a bootable USB? And should I download the Linux Bootable CD burn from?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    07 Aug 2015 #38
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 8 Pro, Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    Ok Make a Bootable USB and set to boot from it and see what happens.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20150807_164731[1].jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	29202
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    07 Aug 2015 #39
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 441
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bralle9 View Post
    How do i do a bootable USB? And should I download the Linux Bootable CD burn from?
    Slow Down and take one step at a time.

    If you still have windows 10 on the usb drive from your last screenshot tick first boot device and usb only.

    If you can boot from the usb into windows 10 see if you can repair.

    But at the moment we don't even know if your Hard Drive is dead or working.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    07 Aug 2015 #40
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 8 Pro, Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    Slow Down and take one step at a time.

    If you still have windows 10 on the usb drive from your last screenshot tick first boot device and usb only.
    Im sorry, I dont quite understand what youre trying to say, theres no Boot Device and USB Only, cant see it :S
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows Update screwed up my PC: Overclocking failed! (RAM)
My RAM is G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) As you can see, it is advertised as 1600MHz. A lot of people have been having problems about it being set to 1333MHz on the BIOS, so I had to specify...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Solved Upgrading SSD hard drive and doing a clean install of Windows 10
I have a laptop and a desktop with a 120 gig ssd and a 64 gig SSD respectively. Both computers have conventional hard drives as drive D. I have two 250 gig SSD's on the way. What is the best strategy for moving to the new SSD's and preforming the...
Installation and Upgrade
Copying hard disk driver from Windows 10 to Windows 7?
My laptop will boot both Windows 10 and Windows 7 from a Crucial SSD. Can I use the Windows 10 hard disk drivers with Windows 7? If so how would I set about installing them? I have a USB stick with Windows 10 build 10049. At the moment...
Drivers and Hardware
Cannot Remote From Win 10 Laptop into Win 8.1 Laptop
This is like an algebra question and I was never good at algebra. My Network in a nut shell Computer A - Windows 7 Professional Desktop Computer B - Windows 8.1 Laptop Computer C - Windows 10 Laptop build 9926 (looked for updates as I know...
Network and Sharing
Windows 10 TP Hiding Hard Drives?
Anyone having trouble with Build 10041 hiding Drives? 1552115522
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums