Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. yahanna's Avatar
    Posts : 486
    10
       #1

    Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help


    After I repair installed win 10 I cant find my onedrive folder on the left side of windows explorer. How do I add it back?

    Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help-11.png
      My Computer

  2. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 24,420
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 2004
       #2

    If you look in Notification area (systray) is onedrive running? are you signed in?



    Ken
      My Computer

  3. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,881
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
       #3
      My Computers

  4. yahanna's Avatar
    Posts : 486
    10
    Thread Starter
       #4

    Brink,

    That doesnt work. I cant find onedrive folder on the navigation pane of windows explorer. I think I deleted it by accident in 'programs and features'. I see it as an exe in: C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Microsoft\onedrive. But its not showing up in the navigation panel in windows explorer. How do I get it back???
      My Computer

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,612
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #5

    yahanna said:
    Brink,

    That doesnt work. I cant find onedrive folder on the navigation pane of windows explorer. I think I deleted it by accident in 'programs and features'. I see it as an exe in: C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Microsoft\onedrive. But its not showing up in the navigation panel in windows explorer. How do I get it back???
    If I'm not mistaken, the OneDrive .exe in your appdata is the setup .exe. Try running it.
      My Computers

  6. yahanna's Avatar
    Posts : 486
    10
    Thread Starter
       #6

    f14tomcat said:
    If I'm not mistaken, the OneDrive .exe in your appdata is the setup .exe. Try running it.
    My appdata?? All I see there are 3 folders: Local, LocalLow and Roaming. Theres no onedrive.exe there.
      My Computer

  7. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,476
    Windows 10
       #7

    yahanna said:
    My appdata?? All I see there are 3 folders: Local, LocalLow and Roaming. Theres no onedrive.exe there.
    Open LocalMicrosoftOneDrive
      My Computer

  8. yahanna's Avatar
    Posts : 486
    10
    Thread Starter
       #8

    Edwin said:
    Open LocalMicrosoftOneDrive
    Ok.. Yes the onedrive.exe is there. But theres no onedrive folder in the left navigation pane in windows explorer. What do I do?
      My Computer

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,881
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
       #9

    What happens when you run the OneDrive.exe file?
      My Computers

  10. yahanna's Avatar
    Posts : 486
    10
    Thread Starter
       #10

    Brink said:
    What happens when you run the OneDrive.exe file?
    Another window explorer pops up with the onedrive folder.. with several of my saved files.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:23.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums