Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Aug 2015 #31
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethlan View Post
    Very nice find, the problem for me is related to the Razor DeathStalker Ultimate keyboard. Solvable by disabling "HID-compliant game controller" in device manager.
    Now all power settings are working fine, as is the keyboard.

    HID-compliant game controller, 10.0.10240.16384, Microsoft, 6/21/2006
    VERY nice find! THANK YOU ALL been driving me nuts last week... for me it was same driver but for Razer Onza (Xbox 360 controller). Weirdly enough the controller seems to work with this HID thing disabled... as does screensaver (using Blank) after 10m and turning displays off also after 20 minutes. Now someone tell this to MS to fix it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    12 Aug 2015 #32
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Highland Village, TX
    Posts : 44
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Unplugging my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro fixed my screensaver/monitor turning off issue. Very odd that this is the cause since it was just sitting there not moving.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    13 Aug 2015 #33
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10

    Thanks for that. I tried so many things.

    The worst was a weird non related issue: Safe mode didn't have the issue, but "Safe mode with networking" had it. So I never tought about the keyboard. Mine is a blackwidow btw.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    14 Aug 2015 #34
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10 64 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethlan View Post
    Very nice find, the problem for me is related to the Razor DeathStalker Ultimate keyboard. Solvable by disabling "HID-compliant game controller" in device manager.
    Now all power settings are working fine, as is the keyboard.

    HID-compliant game controller, 10.0.10240.16384, Microsoft, 6/21/2006
    OMG finally! This has been driving me insane. For me; in the device manager/Human interface devices i disabled: HID-compliant consumer control device, HID- compliant game controller and HID- compliant vendor-defined device and boom, my monitors sleep again. Thank you all so much. (ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Intel i7-2600k, MSI GTX660 Ti, 8GB Corsair Vengeance)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    14 Aug 2015 #35
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 2
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by hotelmrrsn View Post
    OMG finally! This has been driving me insane. For me; in the device manager/Human interface devices i disabled: HID-compliant consumer control device, HID- compliant game controller and HID- compliant vendor-defined device and boom, my monitors sleep again. Thank you all so much. (ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Intel i7-2600k, MSI GTX660 Ti, 8GB Corsair Vengeance)
    I got it!!!! I tried disabling all the HID compliant things in Device Manager and it was the White Board causing the problem. I left it disabled and enabled everything else. Blessed silence from my display. Thanks for the hints! Will
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    16 Aug 2015 #36
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 140
    Windows 10

    Same problem - PC will not turn off screen after specified time


    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I got it!!!! I tried disabling all the HID compliant things in Device Manager and it was the White Board causing the problem. I left it disabled and enabled everything else. Blessed silence from my display. Thanks for the hints! Will
    I have got similar problem. I have disabled HID compliant items in Device Manager with no luck.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    16 Aug 2015 #37
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10

    Monitor/display will turn off again

    After you run this software: Download Destroy Windows 10 Spying - MajorGeeks

    Windows can't sleep because it is spying continously. There is nothing wrong with drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    16 Aug 2015 #38
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 140
    Windows 10

    Dose not work for me


    Quote Originally Posted by lveehbee View Post
    Monitor/display will turn off again



    After you run this software: Download Destroy Windows 10 Spying - MajorGeeks

    Windows can't sleep because it is spying continuously. There is nothing wrong with drivers.
    Have tried the above with no success.

    Any other suggestions.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    16 Aug 2015 #39
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by jaburmester View Post
    Have tried the above with no success.

    Any other suggestions.
    When you ran the program, did you see a bluescreen with all the redirections in the host file to 127.0.01?

    Here it works on all 3 computers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    16 Aug 2015 #40
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 140
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by lveehbee View Post
    When you ran the program, did you see a bluescreen with all the redirections in the host file to 127.0.01?

    Here it works on all 3 computers.
    I ran program with no problems everything seemed to work but still monitor/display will not turn off.

    For your info I did see a blue screen with all the redirections in the host file to 127.0.01.

    Any further help would be appreciated.

    Thank you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
USB Monitor/Display link issue
I have an ASUS MB168B USB 3 monitor, works fine in Windows 8.1 with the ASUS EZlink software. After upgrading to Windows 10 10122 x64 I got Visual C++ debug errors and had to un install it. When I plugged my monitor in for the first time Displaylink...
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Display Windows 10
Hi, I have had no success trying to reduce the display size on my screen e.g. any page I open is enlarged text or graphics. Tried resolution, settings, still no luck have to scroll up even with restore down. Help! Streamer
Graphic Cards
Solved Have popup taskbar on both monitors. How to turn off on 2nd monitor
Just finished the upgrade from Win7-64 to Win10-64 & have an odd problem that I didn't have using Win7. I now have popup taskbars on both monitors. How do you turn off on 2nd monitor? :confused:
Drivers and Hardware
Which Monitor?
Since issue #4993 I can say it's annoyed me so much that I'm tempted to buy a new monitor. - I was already tempted but I wasn't ever able to get it down to one particular. Notes: -Needs to be good from a far away distance (Up to about 6ft)...
Drivers and Hardware
Display Setups
I hadn't thought of this option for the longest time, until this past week when putting a fourth monitor in place. I thought this post may be helpful for others. If you have a 'whacky' setup like the mess I've got, you might be inclined to drag...
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums