Welcome to TF Saturday Live - The Macrium Special Solved

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
  1. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,654
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #241

    ddelo said: View Post
    It just arrived! :) Thanks a lot @Kari
    OK, thanks for telling. Three confirmed, three to go :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #242

    Kari said: View Post
    OK, thanks for telling. Three confirmed, three to go :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #243

    Kari said: View Post
    I was thinking Saturday 26th. You geeks could suggest a main topic, what you would like to see and talk about?
    I think a companion Hyper-V session would be good covering how to use it, enhanced mode, how to use checkpoints (including differences in checkpoint types) etc.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #244

    ddelo said: View Post
    Oddly, nothing in UK yet, and normally Germany to UK is pretty quick.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,654
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #245

    cereberus said: View Post
    Oddly, nothing in UK yet, and normally Germany to UK is pretty quick.
    @Fabler2 got it yesterday in Wales (see this post). I guess mail to Scotland comes with Hogwarts Express which does not run on daily basis...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,654
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #246

    cereberus said: View Post
    I think a companion Hyper-V session would be good covering how to use it, enhanced mode, how to use checkpoints (including differences in checkpoint types) etc.
    Hyper-V session is in my opinion a good idea. Let's see if we get other opinions.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,654
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #247

    @Access Denied, your gift bag should arrive shortly. According to tracking, it's arrived in USA yesterday.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	188232
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #248

    Kari said: View Post
    @Fabler2 got it yesterday in Wales (see this post). I guess mail to Scotland comes with Hogwarts Express which does not run on daily basis...
    Just arrived .

    The wrist band is definitely a fashion accessory for geeks.

    I have decided its main use will be to host the Macrium Reflect Rescue files. No more -which (or where is that) damn usb stick did I had the Rescue files on!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #249

    Kari said: View Post
    Hyper-V session is in my opinion a good idea. Let's see if we get other opinions.
    I think using Hyper-V manager to control VMs on another PC would be good. Especially on another PC on a workgroup not domain.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #250

    Kari said: View Post
    @Access Denied, your gift bag should arrive shortly. According to tracking, it's arrived in USA yesterday.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	188232
    @Kari thanks!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Welcome to TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary 30-JULY-2016 Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts and Insiders: This is an open invitation to TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary on Saturday 30th of July 2016. Windows 10...
Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: This is an open invitation to the next TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 17th of October 2015. The TenForums.com is truly a global community with members from allover the world. This...
Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: This is an open invitation to the next TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 22nd of August 2015. The TenForums.com is truly a global community with members from allover the world. This...
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: Here's the invitation to the next TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 27th of June 2015. The TenForums.com is truly a global community with members from allover the world. This makes...
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the First Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 16th of May 2015. ...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.
Find Us