Welcome to TF Saturday Live - The Macrium Special Solved

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,644
    Win10 RS5 x64
       #151

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yep, AD, you got it right. :) I went back and checked again to be sure.

    Attachment 186572

    The only thing is, it says Saturday, so we may be a day late?
    It shows Sunday for me lol

    EDIT: Oh I see what you meant
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 22,830
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #152

    Access Denied said: View Post
    It shows Sunday for me lol
    I edited my post, AD. Whoops! I guess once confused, I stays confused?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,644
    Win10 RS5 x64
       #153

    Wynona said: View Post
    I edited my post, AD. Whoops! I guess once confused, I stays confused?
    Better to be confused than wondering

    At least confused we can be corrected.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,622
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #154

    The best use of words "I' was confused" I have ever heard was a few years back at main railway station in Berlin, waiting my train to home to Leipzig on platform, when I felt a hand in back pocket of my trousers where I had my passport (as a foreigner in a country that generally hates foreigners, I always carry my passport and copy of residence permit. It has saved my excellently beautiful ass a few times).

    I turned around and "politely" asked "What the hell are you doing?".

    The pick pocket answered "Sorry, I was a bit confused!".

    Train was leaving in a few minutes, for the fear of missing it I didn't bother to report the incident.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,644
    Win10 RS5 x64
       #155

    Kari said: View Post
    The best use of words "I' was confused" I have ever heard was a few years back at main railway station in Berlin, waiting my train to home to Leipzig on platform, when I felt a hand in back pocket of my trousers where I had my passport (as a foreigner in a country that generally hates foreigners, I always carry my passport and copy of residence permit. It has saved my excellently beautiful ass a few times).

    I turned around and "politely" asked "What the hell are you doing?".

    The pick pocket answered "Sorry, I was a bit confused!".

    Train was leaving in a few minutes, for the fear of missing it I didn't bother to report the incident.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Clintlgm's Avatar
    Posts : 938
    Win 10 pro Upgraded from 8.1
       #156

    Yep 13:00 for me too then
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 23,443
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #157

    Kari said: View Post
    The best use of words "I' was confused" I have ever heard was a few years back at main railway station in Berlin, waiting my train to home to Leipzig on platform, when I felt a hand in back pocket of my trousers where I had my passport (as a foreigner in a country that generally hates foreigners, I always carry my passport and copy of residence permit. It has saved my excellently beautiful ass a few times).

    I turned around and "politely" asked "What the hell are you doing?".

    The pick pocket answered "Sorry, I was a bit confused!".

    Train was leaving in a few minutes, for the fear of missing it I didn't bother to report the incident.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not-sure-was-that-a-joke-or-was-it-an-anecdote-kari.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	186586
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Clintlgm's Avatar
    Posts : 938
    Win 10 pro Upgraded from 8.1
       #158

    Access Denied said: View Post
    It shows right for me :) He confused me when he said high noon and I am in Central time zone

    Thank you for confirming :)
    Sorry, I was confused I saw Wynona said 1 PM and I thought she was in Eastern time. Actually, I wasn't confused I just wasn't paying attention. it is quite obvious Wynona is in central time too from her profile.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,644
    Win10 RS5 x64
       #159

    Clintlgm said: View Post
    Sorry, I was confused I saw Wynona said 1 PM and I thought she was in Eastern time.
    All's well that ends well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #160

    Kari said: View Post
    The best use of words "I' was confused" I have ever heard was a few years back at main railway station in Berlin, waiting my train to home to Leipzig on platform, when I felt a hand in back pocket of my trousers where I had my passport (as a foreigner in a country that generally hates foreigners, I always carry my passport and copy of residence permit. It has saved my excellently beautiful ass a few times).

    I turned around and "politely" asked "What the hell are you doing?".

    The pick pocket answered "Sorry, I was a bit confused!".

    Train was leaving in a few minutes, for the fear of missing it I didn't bother to report the incident.
    That's why I always keep my wallet in my front pocket.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Welcome to TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary 30-JULY-2016 Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts and Insiders: This is an open invitation to TF Saturday Live Chat: The Anniversary on Saturday 30th of July 2016. Windows 10...
Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: This is an open invitation to the next TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 17th of October 2015. The TenForums.com is truly a global community with members from allover the world. This...
Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: This is an open invitation to the next TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 22nd of August 2015. The TenForums.com is truly a global community with members from allover the world. This...
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: Here's the invitation to the next TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 27th of June 2015. The TenForums.com is truly a global community with members from allover the world. This makes...
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the First Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 16th of May 2015. ...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:14.
Find Us