Windows 10: So did anyone get spring creators update?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1.    1 Week Ago #131

    @Bree, Did you install the Springs Creator Update?
    Last edited by Barman58; 1 Week Ago at 07:29. Reason: Add @ for mention
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 2,758
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.1 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       1 Week Ago #132

    Danny1976 said: View Post
    Did anyone on the Springs Creator update experience issues with multiple accounts not syncing or Gmail accounts not working?
    Working great here except for usual Google connection problems I sometimes get on any device.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 6,446
    10 Home x64 (1709) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       1 Week Ago #133

    Danny1976 said: View Post
    @Bree, Did you install the Springs Creator Update?
    No. I am waiting patiently for the official release of 1803, expected to be today at or shortly after 10am PDT.

    I will download the Media Creation Tool from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 as soon as that page changes to say "Windows 10 Spring Creators Update now available" and use it to make the official install media.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2,372
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       1 Week Ago #134

    I have been trialling the Mail App for a while, it's always worked for the Gmail Account I use until the SCU when it's very intermittent, it's working through Chrome and on other devices so i would say it's definitely SCU related
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 412
    Win 10 pro Upgraded from 8.1
       1 Week Ago #135

    Bree said: View Post
    No. I am waiting patiently for the official release of 1803, expected to be today at or shortly after 10am PDT.

    I will download the Media Creation Tool from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 as soon as that page changes to say "Windows 10 Spring Creators Update now available" and use it to make the official install media.
    So I guess that will be High Noon here in Louisiana Central time
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 6,446
    10 Home x64 (1709) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       1 Week Ago #136

    Clintlgm said: View Post
    So I guess that will be High Noon here in Louisiana Central time
    That's 6pm here in the UK - it's going to be a long night
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #137
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 161
    Windows 10 Pro Edition Build 17133.73
       1 Week Ago #138

    Hi All,
    Last night I was able to successfully get two of my windows 10 pro computer's updated to the spring creators updtate ( Version 1803 ) by taking the advice of a member here in this forum by simply enrolling back into the windows insider mode at the 'Just fixes,apps, and drivers level..a.k.a. ' Release Preview ' . Shortly after I signed up for that and re-booted, the spring creators update was offered to me, it took a while to download / install , but so far it seems to be working pretty normal on both computer's.The only so called issue I had was on my desktop in the 'Windows Defender Security Center ' area under the 'Device Security' button, as I have the icon displaying on my taskbar, last night it showed a yellow mark on the icon..now this morning evidently it corrected
    David
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    1 Week Ago #139

    Davy49 said: View Post
    Hi All,
    Last night I was able to successfully get two of my windows 10 pro computer's updated to the spring creators updtate ( Version 1803 ) by taking the advice of a member here in this forum by simply enrolling back into the windows insider mode at the 'Just fixes,apps, and drivers level..a.k.a. ' Release Preview ' . Shortly after I signed up for that and re-booted, the spring creators update was offered to me, it took a while to download / install , but so far it seems to be working pretty normal on both computer's.The only so called issue I had was on my desktop in the 'Windows Defender Security Center ' area under the 'Device Security' button, as I have the icon displaying on my taskbar, last night it showed a yellow mark on the icon..now this morning evidently it corrected
    David
    I just did that. Working pretty good so far. I just have one question, how do I get out of "Insider preview" updates and onto the "Public release" or "Stable build", without doing a full clean install?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	361.8 KB 
ID:	184154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	184155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	214.1 KB 
ID:	184156
    Will this work?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    1 Week Ago #140

    Time's up. no Spring update yet ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Read more: Windows 10 'Redstone 4' official name looks to be Spring Creators Update | ZDNet See also: Another Windows 10 version overview Red Pill BLOGS UPDATE: Rumor: Next Windows 10 feature update to be called “Windows 10 April update” ...
    Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week.
    Hi All Preparing system for the upcoming Spring Creators, right now removed with Revo uninstaller games hardly used, backed up personal files, and such, debating on leaving Avast in or using Defender on my Intel I7 Desktop. Might do a clean...
    the name has slipped out, apparently... 959821488516935680
    Hear me out on this. I recently bit the bullet an installed the Fall Update (v1709) by doing so I had all sorts of event viewer errors (that I had pretty much straightened out with v1703) trying for several days to resolve these issues (besides the...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51.
    Find Us