Windows 10: WatchDogs Free giveaway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,202
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       06 Nov 2017 #1

    WatchDogs Free giveaway


    Uplay is giving Watchdogs away for free

    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/...giveaway-2017/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-11-06_15h23_32.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	162466
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,834
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       06 Nov 2017 #2

    Dude said: View Post
    Uplay is giving Watchdogs away for free

    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/...giveaway-2017/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-11-06_15h23_32.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	162466
    Hi,
    Good deal :)
    I already have watchdog's 2 got it with my 1080 classified about a year ago haven't played it much though.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. AddRAM's Avatar
    Posts : 2,105
    Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
       06 Nov 2017 #3

    Good catch Doug, love those free games and Trials, right now there are some great trials on Origin.

    And keep watching those prices, I got RE7 for half price ($29.99) and Star Wars Battlefront for $4.99 that was a steal.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       06 Nov 2017 #4

    I liked the first Watch Dogs a lot more than the second one. I just preferred the dark, gritty Chicago setting to sunny, cheerful San Francisco. Thanks for the heads up, Dude!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,834
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       06 Nov 2017 #5

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I liked the first Watch Dogs a lot more than the second one. I just preferred the dark, gritty Chicago setting to sunny, cheerful San Francisco. Thanks for the heads up, Dude!
    Hi,
    Interesting review
    If my internet connection ever gets back to normal I might take a spin :)
    Freaking comcast outage or might as well be an outage seeing a 150mb file takes 25 minutes to download a game would take a week lol
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,202
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       06 Nov 2017 #6

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    Interesting review
    If my internet connection ever gets back to normal I might take a spin :)
    Freaking comcast outage or might as well be an outage seeing a 150mb file takes 25 minutes to download a game would take a week lol
    Maybe it just their DNS, try Open DNS

    Setup Guide | OpenDNS
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 533
    Windows 10 PRO
       07 Nov 2017 #7

    Just downloaded. Next item on the list: gaming!

    Thanks! Do they do that often?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       07 Nov 2017 #8

    RingTailCoon said: View Post
    Just downloaded. Next item on the list: gaming!

    Thanks! Do they do that often?
    Ubisoft doesn't do it regularly, as far as I've noticed. EA gives away a game through their Origin client every month, but it's usually something much older than a game like Watch Dogs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. AddRAM's Avatar
    Posts : 2,105
    Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
       08 Nov 2017 #9

    For Honor free weekend, if you're into that sort of game.

    For Honor - Free Weekend | Ubisoft (US)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 533
    Windows 10 PRO
       08 Nov 2017 #10

    AddRAM said: View Post
    For Honor free weekend, if you're into that sort of game.

    For Honor - Free Weekend | Ubisoft (US)
    50 GB just for one game? My ISP will go NUTS! O_O No thank you! :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
Unlimited Giveaway - EaseUS Partition Master Professional 12.5 - 24 hours | MalwareTips.com Page is in German- installer will run in appropriate language. Just worked for me at 6:14 in the UK
BSOD playing WatchDogs 2 and HDD problems. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi. Today I had a BSOD while playing WatchDogs 2 (the game is installed on HDD, but OS on SSD). Also, my HDD sometimes just disappear from My Computer and it's unavailable. I attached the dump files below. PC : CPU - Xeon X5650 2.53 GhZ GPU -...
Source: Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! Im Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM,...
Solved Random blue screen (Watchdogs 0x00000133) in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Ok, so i'm being fast before it does it again. Basically i tried nearly everything. Maybe updating ssd firmware is the answer, i have a Sandisk 250gb ssd. Windows updated 5 days ago, no errors till today. It freezes and crashes every 5...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:04.
Find Us