Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
  1.    21 Sep 2017 #141
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 102
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Have you seen my videos? Is that stuttering in your opinion?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    21 Sep 2017 #142
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,777
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by djanthony93 View Post
    Have you seen my videos? Is that stuttering in your opinion?
    I have.

    It is, kind of, but the "stuttering" is happening only every now and then and represents itself as a 1-1.5s total freeze. This corresponds to the Latencymon ~1300ms delays. Whatever is the cause of this we still have to determine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    21 Sep 2017 #143
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 102
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    I have.

    It is, kind of, but the "stuttering" is happening only every now and then and represents itself as a 1-1.5s total freeze. This corresponds to the Latencymon ~1300ms delays. Whatever is the cause of this we still have to determine.
    check the latest latencymon report
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    21 Sep 2017 #144
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,572
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    I have.

    It is, kind of, but the "stuttering" is happening only every now and then and represents itself as a 1-1.5s total freeze. This corresponds to the Latencymon ~1300ms delays. Whatever is the cause of this we still have to determine.
    I "think" the OP is also referring to my FYI post on the previous page... High end build, stuttering in every game - Page 14 - Windows 10 Forums

    All I can say is many, including me, have had stuttering issues since the update. I just finished off Deus EX: Mankind Divided and it stuttered something awful no matter what I did. Other games have also stuttered but not so bad as Deus Ex.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    21 Sep 2017 #145
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 102
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    I "think" the OP is also referring to my FYI post on the previous page... High end build, stuttering in every game - Page 14 - Windows 10 Forums

    All I can say is many, including me, have had stuttering issues since the update. I just finished off Deus EX: Mankind Divided and it stuttered something awful no matter what I did. Other games have also stuttered but not so bad as Deus Ex.
    What I would to understand is if my issue is like your and is windows side
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    21 Sep 2017 #146
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,777
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by djanthony93 View Post
    check the latest latencymon report
    I did, same problem as usual with the nvidia driver.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    21 Sep 2017 #147
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,572
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by djanthony93 View Post
    What I would to understand is if my issue is like your and is windows side
    I have no idea, but posted something awhile back but it was ignored so...

    Anyway I have no other suggestions. Sorry.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    21 Sep 2017 #148
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 102
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    I have no idea, but posted something awhile back but it was ignored so...

    Anyway I have no other suggestions. Sorry.
    check my videos posted previously
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    21 Sep 2017 #149

    Check your internet connection i know it might be a long shot but if its not on the right freq it could do that is well you should ping your internet

    CMD as Admin type in ping

    You should see your connections as well it is a long shot but couldn't hurt to try list of options go from there

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ping.PNG 
Views:	20 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	154430
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    22 Sep 2017 #150
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 102
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Why I have two audio controller?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys
I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason. I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms. They both...
Drivers and Hardware
High network usage causes stuttering/latency (Possible X99 issue?)
Hi. So this is an issue that I have been trying to deal with for the past 12 months, and I have yet to find a true solution... First, allow me to give a little backstory to this issue: I bought my first X99 platform motherboard and CPU around...
Network and Sharing
Clicking, stuttering sound after upgrade to Windows 10 - High latency
Hello! At first everything seemed fine. Everything was working, I only needed to upgrade the VGA driver. I have a xonar D1 card with uni-xonar which worked immediately. Than when I listened to music I noticed clicking and stuttering which got...
Drivers and Hardware
High latency/sound stuttering with ndis.sys driver
I was wondering if anyone found a solution for a high latency issue with intel's ethernet drivers and windows 10 which results in ndis.sys driver producing stuttering? It's a known issue which became worse with the release of windows 10 and...
Drivers and Hardware
high dpc latency causing audio stuttering
i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums