Windows 10: PAYDAY 2 --- FREE on Steam---- (08 June 2017)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,314
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)
       10 Jun 2017 #31

    Kari said: View Post
    YES! The voice of reason!
    You could have just said you are having problems knowing the key combos.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 13,749
    Windows 10 Pro
       10 Jun 2017 #32

    worf105 said: View Post
    That is not how the request for help came across. I never use a controller so I am unable to help.
    How did it came across? Let's repeat what I said:

    Kari said: View Post
    Geeks, I have never played any other games than simulations that at least on some level challenge you to think (Sim City, Cities Skylines, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Railroad Tycoon etc.), simply because I have never understood how killing could be fun even when done virtually.

    Anyway, as this game is / was free I got it and decided to try it in my efforts to try to understand what makes it so fun. I have no joystick, no gaming mouse and keyboard, but the game seems to run OK on my laptop. However, I just can't get started; I can put mask on, then move to fence but nothing I do will cut the fence.

    How to proceed, how do I start and what is the objective of the game? Kill everyone who moves? Am I the bad guy or the good guy?

    Any advice and instructions for a complete gaming newbie appreciated.
    In my opinion I was polite and explained my issue: I have never played a game like this, I have no joystick (or controller or whatever you call it), no gaming mouse, no gaming keyboard. How to cut the fence, that was my question, with additional clarifying questions about game objective and if I am playing as a bad guy or a good guy.

    Once again: what key should I use to cut the fence?

    Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 2,314
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)
       10 Jun 2017 #33

    Kari said: View Post
    How did it came across? Let's repeat what I said:



    In my opinion I was polite and explained my issue: I have never played a game like this, I have no joystick (or controller or whatever you call it), no gaming mouse, no gaming keyboard. How to cut the fence, that was my question, with additional clarifying questions about game objective and if I am playing as a bad guy or a good guy.

    Once again: what key should I use to cut the fence?

    Kari
    Your politeness is not in question my friend.

    You said you were playing it on your laptop with no joystick, no Gaming Mouse and keyboard. How i picked that statement up was you have a normal mouse (not a gaming mouse and unlikely you are using the track pad) and the laptops keyboard to play.

    No matter how it was explained or understood this is a misunderstanding.

    To answer your question: Sorry I don't know but there must be some sort of help in the game of key maps and usages.

    Thanks
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,763
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       10 Jun 2017 #34

    worf105 said: View Post
    That is not how the request for help came across. I never use a controller so I am unable to help.
    Kari said: View Post
    However, I just can't get started; I can put mask on, then move to fence but nothing I do will cut the fence.
    That's my cue...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 13,749
    Windows 10 Pro
       10 Jun 2017 #35

    One of my three questions answered, I guess; judging by the outfit I am most definitely a bad guy:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	138870

    Now to find out the game objective and how to cut that bloody fence!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 15,906
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       10 Jun 2017 #36

    I think if you use a Laptop up to a High end Rig the main thing is just to have fun

    Walk-throughs are handy when you get stuck
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 11,675
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       10 Jun 2017 #37

    Kari said: View Post
    One of my three questions answered, I guess; judging by the outfit I am most definitely a bad guy:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	138870

    Now to find out the game objective and how to cut that bloody fence!
    I have watched this thread all day, awaiting to hear you cut through the fence
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 13,749
    Windows 10 Pro
       10 Jun 2017 #38

    Dude said: View Post
    I have watched this thread all day, awaiting to hear you cut through the fence
    Not there yet. I simply can't figure out how to do it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 4,763
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       10 Jun 2017 #39

    Kari said: View Post
    Not there yet. I simply can't figure out how to do it.
    Follow the number that appears in the middle of the screen that says "#m". It tells you how close you get to the fence you need to cut through. If the number is going up, that means you are going away.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 13,749
    Windows 10 Pro
       10 Jun 2017 #40

    Thanks NotSoBadRobot
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

    Related Threads
    Source: Face the Rise of the Horde with New Skills, Achievements, Inconceivable Difficulty and a Free Trial of Gears 4 - Xbox Wire
    Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/surface/2017/06/07/updates-for-surface-pro-3-06-june-2017/ Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates Manual Download: Download Surface Pro 3 from Official Microsoft...
    Xbox This Week on Xbox: June 2, 2017 in Windows 10 News
    Source: This Week on Xbox: June 2, 2017 - Xbox Wire
    Source: Play FIFA 17 for Free with Xbox Live Gold - Xbox Wire
    831926517559021568 831933173294522368
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Š Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:07.
    Find Us