Windows 10: CSGO lag issues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    23 Aug 2015 #11

    Kieran Ballard said: View Post
    Hey,

    First off, let me say that this problem may not be Windows 10 exclusive, but it happened to me in Windows 10 (I haven't tried in Windows 7 yet), and that is the reason I am making my post here.

    I've been running the Windows 10 Technical Preview for about a week on build 10130. My problem started two days ago, when playing a competitive match on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. My ping will be low (under 50 most of the time) and then randomly jump up to the 200 range for no reason (it stays at 200 for barely a second, but is still very distracting). This problem has occurred on every server I have played on since that day (community and Valve official).

    Example:

    (I made it terrible quality for a smaller filesize, therefore becoming a faster upload)

    Things I've tried:
    Restarting my PC
    Restarting my router
    Connecting over WiFi
    Connecting over Ethernet
    Resetting my router
    Resetting my network adapter settings

    Has this/does this happen to anyone else, and does anyone know of a fix (I've tried google, but nothing I found helped).

    Thanks
    Bro i´m having the same issue, did you resolved it? I don´t know what is the cause but i have +250 fps and my ping is stable 80, this stutters make it unplayable, also tested the netgraph and is the same issue like the video.
    Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10240
    Thread Starter
       23 Aug 2015 #12

    Flagonard said: View Post
    Bro i´m having the same issue, did you resolved it? I don´t know what is the cause but i have +250 fps and my ping is stable 80, this stutters make it unplayable, also tested the netgraph and is the same issue like the video.
    Thanks.
    This hasn't happened to me since I posted this, apart from one time last week. I couldnt find a proper fix, a setting to change. It just stopped. You can try and get proof and contact your ISP to see if they can help resolve this.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    23 Aug 2015 #13

    Kieran Ballard said: View Post
    This hasn't happened to me since I posted this, apart from one time last week. I couldnt find a proper fix, a setting to change. It just stopped. You can try and get proof and contact your ISP to see if they can help resolve this.
    Man thanks for your fast response, i solved it. I have a Dell Wireless Card 1502 b/g that i disabled and exchanged for a TP Link wifi card USB, now using this my ping on netgraph stays still and no more stutter, rubber banding, etc.

    Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10240
    Thread Starter
       23 Aug 2015 #14

    Flagonard said: View Post
    Man thanks for your fast response, i solved it. I have a Dell Wireless Card 1502 b/g that i disabled and exchanged for a TP Link wifi card USB, now using this my ping on netgraph stays still and no more stutter, rubber banding, etc.

    Thanks.
    Glad you could get it fixed
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    03 Nov 2015 #15

    Kieran Ballard said: View Post
    This hasn't happened to me since I posted this, apart from one time last week. I couldnt find a proper fix, a setting to change. It just stopped. You can try and get proof and contact your ISP to see if they can help resolve this.
    Hi, have you been able to solve this issue at all? I've had this all the time on windows 10, and it's doing my nut in! I've noticed also in game my constant fire on there appears to be 'slow' as well as the lag issue you get. I've tried updating drivers and also disabling xbox DVR (as some people suggested) but still get the same issue.

    If I revert back to windows 8.1 though (fresh installs though), I don't get this lag at all.... I might try the ACK setting in the registry someone has suggested, but it's making me consider going back to windows 8.1!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    14 Nov 2016 #16

    UPDATE: In case this helps someone else...

    I upgraded back to windows 10, and started getting mouse issues (using an MX518 now) when I was on there. My DPI setting kept firing back to default while using it (during game it was AWFUL), so I thought it was broke so went back to my MX510 mouse. Hey presto, the lag returned as detailed in the video! I bought the mice to my work PC which is on Windows 8.1, and it's all fine. So.. I think it's something with the mice on Windows 10. I've got a Samsung laptop with Windows 10 too, so I plan to try that tonight with the mice and go. If I don't get the issue on that, I guess it's Windows 10 compatibility issues with my USB ports on my HP Envy desktop.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
Anyway to fix USB issues? in General Support
Hey ho. Running build 10135 and playing with it - got my USB tethering working bueno (with Jolla, Äijänpäivänjärvi build, sailfishOS) yesterday until I was playing around with Asus AI suite. Everything worked until I removed AI suite and rebooted -...
SYSPREP issues in Installation and Upgrade
Hi, I am wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues i am, after (apparently successfully) SYSPREPping a Windows 10 (clean) installation, and restarting it? BTW: i have used a very simple autoanswer file: <?xml version="1.0"...
Two Wi-Fi issues on separate pc's in Network and Sharing
On one laptop...Dell Latitude E6520, the Wi-Fi will just drop. I can go to networks and reconnect each time but it drops sporadically. On a custom built pc with a Wi-Fi adapter, it does not drop at all, but after a reboot, Windows does not...
Windows 10 issues in General Support
I have tried to share feedback but having a hard time finding a place I can had to go back to windows 7 cause I keep having the same problem and windows repair and safe mode plus the goto simpler graphics mode (forget what it is called) can't...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:44.
Find Us