Windows 10: microsoft solitaire collection

  1.    17 Jan 2017 #1

    microsoft solitaire collection


    the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 1,328
    Windows 10 Pro x64 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       17 Jan 2017 #2

    Simple, If you don't like the adverts that pay for the development of the game - Don't play the game
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. hTconeM9user's Avatar
    Posts : 2,551
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.953
       17 Jan 2017 #3

    billt4g said: View Post
    the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)!
    Hi in what why do they make your system hang.
    If it is the ad that seems to hang just make sure you have not got your cursor showing where your ad is, as I found that problem I just now make sure that it is too one side and so far no trouble since.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    17 Jan 2017 #4

    Barman58 said: View Post
    Simple, If you don't like the adverts that pay for the development of the game - Don't play the game
    Barman,
    I don't mind the adverts themselves, I just don't like them Freezing my game...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    17 Jan 2017 #5

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Hi in what why do they make your system hang.
    If it is the ad that seems to hang just make sure you have not got your cursor showing where your ad is, as I found that problem I just now make sure that it is too one side and so far no trouble since.
    Thanks, I'll try this...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    22 Jan 2017 #6

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Hi in what why do they make your system hang.
    If it is the ad that seems to hang just make sure you have not got your cursor showing where your ad is, as I found that problem I just now make sure that it is too one side and so far no trouble since.
    Thanks, this seems to work. 5 days and no more probems...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. hTconeM9user's Avatar
    Posts : 2,551
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.953
       22 Jan 2017 #7

    Hi glad that seems to work for you as well and good luck that it stays doing so
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated Version 3.9.4260.0
solitaire collection has quit working, I click on free cell or classic and it appears on screen for 3 or 4 seconds and then disappears
Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update ready in Store
I do the Daily Challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and try to collect the 'rewards' each day.. but everyday when I look at the calendar, I see I completed 4/5... missing one challenge, but the problem is that I only have 4 games to...
Hello this is my first post I hope you can help on my start menu all the other alps I click on stay on except the solitaire collection sometimes I click it and it comes up and then blinks off and sometimes it stays on and I play the game some times...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums