Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,288
    Win 10 Pro x64
       31 Aug 2016 #11

    Dude said: View Post
    Got to play a round, looks pretty good. I didn't have a weapon for some reason so had to mount one of the train thingies. Graphics look pretty good, it set me to Ultra by default and ran really smooth.
    Apparently, "no weapon" was a system glitch because of the issues they are having. You can try again later.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    02 Sep 2016 #12

    Im liking the game so far not the map so much , can someone tell me how to select melee when on a horse? all i seem to be able to do is have a rifle how do i select the sword? I assume im missing something obvious
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    03 Sep 2016 #13

    Downloaded and had a go at it. Thought for a beta it was very good indeed. Graphics on dx 12 were very very good.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 387
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       17 Sep 2016 #14

    13.2 million players participated in that BF1 open beta.

    There's the Frostbite/Dice reputations working.

    Incredible!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    18 Sep 2016 #15

    I got so excited by the beta i nearly pre ordered it!!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 387
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       18 Sep 2016 #16

    Archie123 said: View Post
    I got so excited by the beta i nearly pre ordered it!!!
    Few game developers produce the quality (especially at launch) or have the guts to release open betas. Dice/Frostbite and ID software do.

    Do you think there will be something so wrong with BF1 at release that will make you kick yourself for pre ordering it?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF1.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	102084
    Pre-Order Battlefield 1 – Battlefield Official Site

    IMHO the "do you feel lucky punk?" question doesn't apply here .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,288
    Win 10 Pro x64
       19 Sep 2016 #17

    specialkone said: View Post
    Few game developers produce the quality (especially at launch) or have the guts to release open betas. Dice/Frostbite and ID software do.

    Do you think there will be something so wrong with BF1 at release that will make you kick yourself for pre ordering it?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF1.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	102084
    Pre-Order Battlefield 1 – Battlefield Official Site

    IMHO the "do you feel lucky punk?" question doesn't apply here .
    I don't think pre-ordering or getting it on release day will make a difference. If there's a problem, it is what it is. Pre-ordered or not.
    Pre-ordering does not necessarily mean purchasing it in advance. You are just getting in virtual line instead of lining up in the store. Your credit card will be charged when it is shipped or released. So you can still cancel it anytime if you change your mind before the release date.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    19 Sep 2016 #18

    specialkone said: View Post
    Few game developers produce the quality (especially at launch) or have the guts to release open betas. Dice/Frostbite and ID software do.

    Do you think there will be something so wrong with BF1 at release that will make you kick yourself for pre ordering it?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF1.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	102084
    Pre-Order Battlefield 1 – Battlefield Official Site

    IMHO the "do you feel lucky punk?" question doesn't apply here .
    I dont pre order as a rule i feel it encourages developers to release unfinished games (look at BF4 it was MONTHS before that was fixed) I dont think for one second BF1 will be released bug free , we only got to play one map in the beta but apart from a few glitches and some balancing issues i thought it was pretty good and its 60hz tick rate at launch which should help with the trade kills that shafted BF4. Performance wise SLI wasnt working but i was getting 80 to 120 fps on 1 980ti at 1440p and all at ultra so its pretty well optimised although it does seem to punish rigs with low end cpu's according to some benchmarks , hopefully that will be sorted before release. All this said i thought the bf4 beta was good and look how that turned out I mean now its pretty much spot on but its taken a while. (years )
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.   My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 387
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       21 Sep 2016 #20

    The official BF1 PC specs are out now. A little hefty on the minimum processor, indeed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF1 specs.PNG 
Views:	11 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	102456

    Battlefield 1 System Specifications
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
The next Battlefield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
Gaming
windows 10 pro. BattleField 3
when ever i launch Battlefield 3 on windows 10 pro. it says battlefield 3 has stopped working when it reaches the level loading screen and just quits . anyone have any ideas ? Thanks Matt. CPU: i7-5960x GPU: Titan X sc. MEM: 32gb ddr4...
Gaming
Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page
Hi, I am unable to download Windows apps through the Store because it crashes when I open an app's page inside the Store, either by clicking a link in a browser or by searching for the app and clicking a search result. I've Google'd this a bit...
Software and Apps
beta store wont open
Again as the title states; the beta store will not open in build 10147. Does anyone have any info on how to get the store to run?; because apparently in this build they did away with the green store app so there is only the beta one.
Software and Apps
Battlefield 4 won't launch
Recently installed Battlefield 4 and am currently using Windows 10 build 10074. I have my OS on my C drive and my games installed on the D drive. Whenever I attempt to launch a game through battlelog (tried using Chrome and IE) it gives me the...
Gaming
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums