Windows 10: Are most modern games always about 50 gb?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    29 Jul 2016 #11

    aardvark said: View Post
    I don't know. I haven't research what is using all that space. Anyway, I don't like the XBOX One so it just sits there gathering dust. It was a waste of money IMHO. I'm back to gaming on my PC. World of Tanks, here I come!
    Mate, you should sell it. Also, what country do you played in WOT?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 164
    Pro x64 Desktop v1607 14393.51, Home x64 Laptop v1607 14393.51
       29 Jul 2016 #12

    RubberDucky said: View Post
    Mate, you should sell it. Also, what country do you played in WOT?
    Thanks for the sell advice; however, I just recently bought it (dumb move). Actually, the reason I bought it was to try out the wireless connectivity to Windows 10 and that works really well; however, the game selection leaves something to be desired (for my purposes anyway). Anyway, I really don't need the cash so I'll let it sit for a bit to see if I change my mind.

    I play WOT on the American-East server and I love matching up against the Russian migrants (with their specialized mods) who frequently visit us and try to pound the "U.S. monkeys" (as they refer to us). They put up a great battle but I have a 65% win rate against those guys so they usually "platoon up" when they see I'm in the game.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    29 Jul 2016 #13

    aardvark said: View Post
    Thanks for the sell advice; however, I just recently bought it (dumb move). Actually, the reason I bought it was to try out the wireless connectivity to Windows 10 and that works really well; however, the game selection leaves something to be desired (for my purposes anyway). Anyway, I really don't need the cash so I'll let it sit for a bit to see if I change my mind.

    I play WOT on the American-East server and I love matching up against the Russian migrants (with their specialized mods) who frequently visit us and try to pound the "U.S. monkeys" (as they refer to us). They put up a great battle but I have a 65% win rate against those guys so they usually "platoon up" when they see I'm in the game.
    You owned M103? I played the Germany because I love their tank designs. Ever heard of War Thunder?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 164
    Pro x64 Desktop v1607 14393.51, Home x64 Laptop v1607 14393.51
       29 Jul 2016 #14

    RubberDucky said: View Post
    You owned M103? I played the Germany because I love their tank designs. Ever heard of War Thunder?
    I do not own the M103. I play other tanks at that tier. I usually play Russian and German tanks but I meant I like to play "against" Russian players because they are generally the better players IMHO.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    29 Jul 2016 #15

    aardvark said: View Post
    I do not own the M103. I play other tanks at that tier. I usually play Russian and German tanks but I meant I like to play "against" Russian players because they are generally the better players IMHO.
    What tank do you owned?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 164
    Pro x64 Desktop v1607 14393.51, Home x64 Laptop v1607 14393.51
       30 Jul 2016 #16

    RubberDucky said: View Post
    What tank do you owned?
    A whole garage full. KV-1 and IS-3 are my favorites.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    30 Jul 2016 #17

    aardvark said: View Post
    A whole garage full. KV-1 and IS-3 are my favorites.
    My favorite Soviet tanks is T-54 1951 and IS-4.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
I've gotten BSOD when playing games and they happen on Modern games 15 minutes into playing sometimes sooner. I thought it was the drivers and updated as much as possible but still it does it. I've run whocrash and it comes up with something to this...
Modern warfare 2 in Gaming
still looking good :) 73068730697307073071
Solved Modern app vs Desktop app in Software and Apps
Hello all! I have just upgraded to windows 10. A quick visit in the windows store revealed that a few of the apps that I have installed already are also available as modern apps (i.e. QQ, onenote etc.) which makes me wonder if there is any...
I have Computer with this specs : Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400 RAM: 4GB Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play.
im looking to buy a new powerful gaming laptop soon once i sell my current laptop, (primary for gta V) im looking to buy a cyberpowerpc fangbook III but having trouble deciding the gpu. one of them come with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 4GB and...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33.
Find Us