Windows 10: Please help, cant play game on facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    11 Feb 2016 #1

    Please help, cant play game on facebook.


    I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facegedebuk.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	63636
    Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i right click it, it shows something like "movie not loaded". please help. Is it my computer or the internet?
    And now everytime i try to open facebook, the site not showng any image, only letters.
    Thanks before
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,875
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10
       11 Feb 2016 #2

    you can try to clear your Flashplayer cache..

    Control panel > Flashplayer > delete all
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    12 Feb 2016 #3

    This is an issue with FB or your browser, not a Windows 10 issue. Definitely not appropriate for the Gaming section of TenForums.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.198
       12 Feb 2016 #4

    Have you tried the Store on here they have several Marvel Avengers most are free and you can post results on Face Book

    Also has to be your Face Book Page as I got it up on mine ok
    Last edited by hTconeM9user; 12 Feb 2016 at 08:33.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 4,771
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       12 Feb 2016 #5

    xboner,
    Do you have your problem solved ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    12 Feb 2016 #6

    Kyhi said: View Post
    you can try to clear your Flashplayer cache..

    Control panel > Flashplayer > delete all
    deleting flashplayer cache doesnt help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    12 Feb 2016 #7

    davidhk said: View Post
    xboner,
    Do you have your problem solved ?
    not yet
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    14 Feb 2016 #8

    AnonVendetta said: View Post
    This is an issue with FB or your browser, not a Windows 10 issue. Definitely not appropriate for the Gaming section of TenForums.
    i dont know where to seek help anymore, i posted this on many site, but never get a good answer to my problem
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 14393.198
       14 Feb 2016 #9

    xboner said: View Post
    i dont know where to seek help anymore, i posted this on many site, but never get a good answer to my problem
    Hi what Browser are you trying to open it with?
    Why I ask is because I have tried it again and it opens and plays for me with Edge Browser

    Also how have you set it up I have just set mine up for me.
    I have not had at all the message you have posted.
    I have played on it for over 30 mins and closed it and reopened it and every time it has done what it should of.
    I use Face Book through All App did a pin to tile
    I downloaded from the store
    Not through Internet Explorer
    Then once on that page click under my name
    Which takes me to all Activity
    Click that and Face book opens that way
    All the time mine is showing
    I am using Edge Browser
    That is why I asked you what Browser as that is what seems to be causing your problem
    Not Windows 10
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 4,771
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       14 Feb 2016 #10

    xboner said: View Post
    I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facegedebuk.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	63636
    Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i right click it, it shows something like "movie not loaded". please help. Is it my computer or the internet?
    And now everytime i try to open facebook, the site not showng any image, only letters.
    Thanks before
    See if these 2 answers make any sense to you........................
    http://www.urgametips.com/2012/06/i-...es-solved.html
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
I guess its best to start with the fact i have a triple monitor set up all running off a nvidia 970 video card. 2 24 inch monites left/right and a 32 in monitor in the center. When ever i try to play battlefield 1942, the older sim city, red alert...
Not all Videos Play on Facebook in Browsers and Email
Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only.
Dad lets play this game in Chillout Room
Jacob: Dad come and play this game it's good Me: What game is it? Jacob: Helps you relax (Obviously doesn't know the meaning of relax) 30290
So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the driver but still no luck. So I also cannot find intel graphics control panel (cannot find it on...
It all began with the build 10166 but when I am playing say MW3, I cannot stay standing, it seems to drop me into a prone position at will. Any Ideas?

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:00.
Find Us