What Games are you playing right now?

  1. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #911

    Nice video, dude. Man that's the stuff I like to see here. Gives a great idea how the hardware is performing.

    Ah, no. She's not much competition for Lidia and Red. Must be the
      My Computer

  2. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #912

    sygnus21 said:
    Just installed the new Prey game. Getting ready to give it a run now.
    That game looks like it will be really good. Let us know
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #913

    sygnus21 said:
    Just installed the new Prey game. Getting ready to give it a run now.
    Hey! please tell us how it goes...
      My Computers

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #914

    I have reached this point, both happy and sad now
    What Games are you playing right now?-sgw3_2017_05_06_21_02_43_729.pngWhat Games are you playing right now?-sgw3_2017_05_06_21_07_03_353.png

    And my girls are still happy
    What Games are you playing right now?-sgw3_2017_05_06_21_07_15_231.jpg
      My Computers

  5. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #915

    They don't look happy to me. I did notice they left a seat in between them too. I think there is some meaning there.
      My Computers

  6. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #916

    essenbe said:
    They don't look happy to me. I did notice they left a seat in between them too. I think there is some meaning there.
    Yep, because Im jumping in the middle
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #917

    Dude said:
    I have reached this point, both happy and sad now
    What Games are you playing right now?-sgw3_2017_05_06_21_02_43_729.pngWhat Games are you playing right now?-sgw3_2017_05_06_21_07_03_353.png

    And my girls are still happy
    What Games are you playing right now?-sgw3_2017_05_06_21_07_15_231.jpg
    Dude! How many hours was it? Congrats!
      My Computers

  8. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #918

    Thanks, 40hrs, but I was in act3 and lost my save game and had to start over. There are 4 acts in the game.
      My Computers

  9. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,376
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 20H2 (19042.928)
       #919

    seek said:
    Hey! please tell us how it goes...
    Game seems to be pretty good thus far, though I've not progressed very far yet. I've got the game maxed and it's running pretty good on my rig without issues thus far. See my system specs.

    As far as what the game play is like... it's puzzle, survival, and tactics. And to use someone else's analogy to describe the game... a bit of Dead Space, Bioshock, and Half-Life thrown together. No disagreements there thus far.

    Peace
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #920

    sygnus21 said:
    Game seems to be pretty good thus far, though I've not progressed very far yet. I've got the game maxed and it's running pretty good on my rig without issues thus far. See my system specs.

    As far as what the game play is like... it's puzzle, survival, and tactics. And to use someone else's analogy to describe the game... a bit of Dead Space, Bioshock, and Half-Life thrown together. No disagreements there thus far.

    Peace
    Hmmm, Dead Space .... If its anything like Dead Space maybe Ill give it a try when it goes on sale.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums