Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

  1. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,226
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       29 Apr 2017 #841

    She still has an attitude
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGW3_2017_04_29_09_30_32_632.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	132567
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 Apr 2017 #842

    Women....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,226
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       29 Apr 2017 #843

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Women....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGW3_2017_04_29_13_17_37_817.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	336.7 KB 
ID:	132588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGW3_2017_04_29_14_45_37_206.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	132589
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    29 Apr 2017 #844

    Dude said: View Post
    She still has an attitude
    You are moving way ahead of me, dude and likely essenbe as well. Family members abusing brother specialkone or uncle specialkone more than Lidia. Tax deadline is Monday and at the last minute they are running to me with problems and pleading to this retired numbers guy to complete their taxes for them. What a bunch. Haven't got time for much else right now. Just told them, this won't be happening next tax year.

    Hey, ya still an attitude but looks like the dude charm is working on Lidia. Nice going.

    Oh, here's my latest screenshot

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taxform.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	132600
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,226
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       29 Apr 2017 #845

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGW3_2017_04_29_16_16_21_756.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	481.3 KB 
ID:	132602
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 11,358
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       29 Apr 2017 #846

    specialkone said: View Post
    You are moving way ahead of me, dude and likely essenbe as well. Family members abusing brother specialkone or uncle specialkone more than Lidia. Tax deadline is Monday and at the last minute they are running to me with problems and pleading to this retired numbers guy to complete their taxes for them. What a bunch. Haven't got time for much else right now. Just told them, this won't be happening next tax year.

    Hey, ya still an attitude but looks like the dude charm is working on Lidia. Nice going.

    Oh, here's my latest screenshot

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taxform.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	132600
    They can't fill that little thing out? You have to be kidding. Tell them to never move to the US. I think our "simple" form is about 6 legal size pages.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    29 Apr 2017 #847

    essenbe said: View Post
    They can't fill that little thing out? You have to be kidding. Tell them to never move to the US. I think our "simple" form is about 6 legal size pages.
    That's only a very small part of it. Then being from Quebec, there is another full set we have to go through again which most other provinces don't have to do.

    Essenbe - no OSD screenshots from you???

    PS: for anyone who cares (Blackrose maybe) EVGA XOC 6.14 is out. Same issues.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,885
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       29 Apr 2017 #848

    specialkone said: View Post
    PS: for anyone who cares (Blackrose maybe) EVGA XOC 6.14 is out. Same issues.
    Figures. Seems like they'll never get around to fixing them. When I swap out my current card for my 1080 Ti on Monday, I think I'll go back to Afterburner.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 11,358
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       29 Apr 2017 #849

    I'm on AB now and can't get OSD in this game. It works in every other game though. @specialkone, I knew that from looking at the form :) just trying to joke a little.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    29 Apr 2017 #850

    essenbe said: View Post
    I'm on AB now and can't get OSD in this game. It works in every other game though. @specialkone, I knew that from looking at the form :) just trying to joke a little.
    Joke, got it. :). Funny (strange) AB OSD is working for dude in this game. Maybe the latest version is having trouble with Maxwell.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:34.
Find Us