What Games are you playing right now?

  1. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #761

    seek said:
    Lol, my mem is bad too... I forgot a lot of the Witcher 3 story and a lot of the missions. I just tried out playing it again the other week but just couldn't get my self to do it. I'm soooo sick of all the talking and cut scenes in that game.
    Witcher 3 is like Fallout 4 for me. There's just SO MUCH to do that it's going to take me forever to finish either game, because I take long breaks from them. I do want to finish them both though. Current estimate for completion of Fallout 4? June 2020. Then I can pick Witcher 3 back up. hahaha
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #762

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Witcher 3 is like Fallout 4 for me. There's just SO MUCH to do that it's going to take me forever to finish either game, because I take long breaks from them. I do want to finish them both though. Current estimate for completion of Fallout 4? June 2020. Then I can pick Witcher 3 back up. hahaha
    Yeah, I like games that you can just startup and start playing. Like right now I'm playing Project Cars and there are many ways you can configure each race you play. Also I have a hunting simulator where you can just pop in and start hunting right away too.
      My Computers

  3. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 3,954
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 19569
       #763

    seek said:
    I don't see how you guys play games over more than once. I get totally bored of the story. Even my most favorite games.
    I've had the Witcher series installed at various times, but that gruesome hanging scene at the start of Witcher 2 was too much for me
    - very graphic, it kinda put me off -and the fact that you can't avoid it in the gameplay, finished it for me..

    been playing Dungeon Siege for yonks, completed it well over a hundred times..
    it's just a beautifully made little sandbox game, it overcomes its limitations with a neat story..

    same goes for X3:Terran Conflict - it's just a well-made sand-box game that functions well within it's set parameters..
    have been playing the game over and over for ages..

    Bethesda have a really good list of story-based games, you simply can't finish them off quickly - you'd miss half the fun..

    - it's just a neat way to pass the time, really..
      My Computers

  4. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #764

    Wouldn't it be nice if they reveal (in 3 days, 11.5 hours), a new game engine and DX12? Ya, I know I'm dreaming.

    What Games are you playing right now?-cod.png

    Call of Duty®
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #765

    Anyone else looking forward to Sniper Ghost Warrior 3? It releases on Tuesday and I'm going to preorder on Monday.
      My Computers

  6. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #766

    seek said:
    Anyone else looking forward to Sniper Ghost Warrior 3? It releases on Tuesday and I'm going to preorder on Monday.
    Dude, essenbe and I preordered it weeks ago. I'm wondering why it hasn't preloaded yet. Guess they are waiting until the last minute.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #767

    specialkone said:
    Dude, essenbe and I preordered it weeks ago. I'm wondering why it hasn't preloaded yet. Guess they are waiting until the last minute.
    Wait, You can predownload on Steam now?
      My Computers

  8. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #768

    seek said:
    Wait, You can predownload on Steam now?
    Some of the games I have purchased before release have preloaded before official release, but you can't play it. . You (I didn't) do it. It just downloads. I'm trying to remember. I think Doom was like that.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #769

    specialkone said:
    Some of the games I have purchased before release have preloaded before official release, but you can't play it. . You (I didn't) do it. It just downloads. I'm trying to remember. I think Doom was like that.
    K, I thought only Origin did that. I just preordered the game a second ago.. I guess there is no real reason to wait for tomorrow. Its a pretty good deal for $50.00 with season pass.
      My Computers

  10. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #770

    seek said:
    K, I thought only Origin did that. I just preordered the game a second ago.. I guess there is no real reason to wait for tomorrow. Its a pretty good deal for $50.00 with season pass.
    No, it has happened to me on Steam. I think the game dev decides in some cases if the product is "for sure" final. Some on the Steam forums are hoping SGW3 downloads tomorrow.

    Yes, good price, seek. Think it's going to be fun.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

ę Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums