Page 76 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
  1.    22 Apr 2017 #751
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 441
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    I don't see how you guys play games over more than once. I get totally bored of the story. Even my most favorite games.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    22 Apr 2017 #752
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,607
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    I don't see how you guys play games over more than once. I get totally bored of the story. Even my most favorite games.
    Some games like MOHA and COD (old versions) I fire up every now or than and play one or two missions at a time. Every time at increased difficulty because first time I didn't have as good computer and had to run them in easy mode. Flight simulators are another story, they never end.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    22 Apr 2017 #753
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,645
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider

    Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    I don't see how you guys play games over more than once. I get totally bored of the story. Even my most favorite games.
    @seek

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOH.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	354.9 KB 
ID:	131415
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    22 Apr 2017 #754
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 441
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Wow, the most hours I've ever played was in Skyrim for 366 hours and that was with a crap load of mods.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    22 Apr 2017 #755
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,607
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    Wow, the most hours I've ever played was in Skyrim for 366 hours and that was with a crap load of mods.
    Impatient Skywalker young you are.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    22 Apr 2017 #756
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,719
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64

    GTA Online has kind of owned my soul for a bit.

    1210 hours and 31 minutes so far.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTA.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	131448
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    22 Apr 2017 #757
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    I don't see how you guys play games over more than once. I get totally bored of the story. Even my most favorite games.
    For shooters, it's practice and honing your skills. After playing a game like Doom, try it on the hardest level seeing how many check points you get through without dying. On line of course is endless. However, when joining some of the elite on line groups for shooters, they will often evaluate your game play - what difficulty level did you complete - or the worst, go back and practice if you want to play with us.

    RPG campaigns I will just go back and complete side missions I didn't do. As CountMike mentions, sims (like online) are endless and yes you are an "impatient Skywalker".
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    22 Apr 2017 #758
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 441
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by specialkone View Post
    For shooters, it's practice and honing your skills. After playing a game like Doom, try it on the hardest level seeing how many check points you get through without dying. On line of course is endless. However, when joining some of the elite on line groups for shooters, they will often evaluate your game play - what difficulty level did you complete - or the worst, go back and practice if you want to play with us.


    RPG campaigns I will just go back and complete side missions I didn't do. As CountMike mentions, sims (like online) are endless and yes you are an "impatient Skywalker".
    impatient Skywalker? I'm not a jedi tho....

    I agree though. It comes with older age.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    22 Apr 2017 #759
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,719
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64

    Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    I don't see how you guys play games over more than once. I get totally bored of the story. Even my most favorite games.
    Outside of a very select few games (Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock series, AC4: Black Flag), I rarely go back and replay games for that same reason. Once the story is done, I'm bored with it.

    One of the few good things about having a terrible memory, though, is being able to go back and play a game because I've forgotten the story from the first time I played it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    22 Apr 2017 #760
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 441
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
    Outside of a very select few games (Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock series, AC4: Black Flag), I rarely go back and replay games for that same reason. Once the story is done, I'm bored with it.

    One of the few good things about having a terrible memory, though, is being able to go back and play a game because I've forgotten the story from the first time I played it.
    Lol, my mem is bad too... I forgot a lot of the Witcher 3 story and a lot of the missions. I just tried out playing it again the other week but just couldn't get my self to do it. I'm soooo sick of all the talking and cut scenes in that game.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
General Support
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games.
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD while playing games (E:D & Civ 5) or Youtube
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Playing PC Games on a TV
Done
Gaming
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums