Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?


  1. Posts : 450
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       25 Feb 2017 #541

    Ya, gotta love them Canadians! They brought us hockey!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    28 Feb 2017 #542

    I finally finished the storyline on GTA V.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grand Theft Auto V 2017.02.28 - 19.22.04.01.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	123189

    After all that "FUN" they give you a psychiatrist report based on your gameplay I assume. I guess I have a few issues

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grand Theft Auto V 2017.02.28 - 19.26.43.04.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	235.8 KB 
ID:	123190
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       01 Mar 2017 #543

    Hahahaha, sounds about right. I may have to make another run through once I trade in my 1080 for a 1080 Ti. It's been a while since I've played story mode.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    01 Mar 2017 #544

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I may have to make another run through once I trade in my 1080 for a 1080 Ti. It's been a while since I've played story mode.
    Unfortunately, I don't qualify for the EVGA step up program. Then I was thinking, being a 1080P gamer, why in the world would I need a 1080TI. I bought this FTW 1080 so I can game at 1080P, at max graphics with 120-144 FPS.

    Then after finishing GTA V, decided to fire up COD IW. I think my thermal mod FTW 1080 was giving me the same message. Look at this Infinite Warfare screen shot. I'm not overclocking the card at all, but it hits a boost clock of 2,000 in game and throws out 125 FPS. I think in that OSD display it's trying to send me a message " this pretty lucky silicon lottery FTW 1080 is more than enough for your gaming needs, specialkone :)".

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Call of Duty  Infinite Warfare 2017.03.01 - 03.11.27.05.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	123286
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       01 Mar 2017 #545

    specialkone said: View Post
    I think in that OSD display it's trying to send me a message " this pretty lucky silicon lottery FTW 1080 is more than enough for your gaming needs, specialkone :)".
    2 gigahertz with no overclocking? Yeah, that's a good pull in the lottery.

    My base model EVGA 1080 hits 2101 on the boost, but that's after a +210 base clock +300 VRAM OC.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	377160_20170301204602_1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	437.7 KB 
ID:	123318

    I've been meaning to ask you...how do you change the position of the OSD? I can't see a way in the OSD settings to do it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    02 Mar 2017 #546

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I've been meaning to ask you...how do you change the position of the OSD? I can't see a way in the OSD settings to do it.
    In the Precision X Server software there's an OSD X and Y axis adjustment that allows you to place the on screen display anywhere you want. The default 0 0 puts it top left. You have to play with it depending on your monitor. For me, 1725 on the X axis (0 on Y axis) puts it just where I want it on the top right.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xoc server.PNG 
Views:	37 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	123350
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       02 Mar 2017 #547

    specialkone said: View Post
    In the Precision X Server software there's an OSD X and Y axis adjustment that allows you to place the on screen display anywhere you want. The default 0 0 puts it top left. You have to play with it depending on your monitor. For me, 1725 on the X axis (0 on Y axis) puts it just where I want it on the top right.
    Thanks man. It does look much better in the top right. I'd rep you, but apparently I have to spread rep around before I give you anymore.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    02 Mar 2017 #548

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Thanks man. It does look much better in the top right. I'd rep you, but apparently I have to spread rep around before I give you anymore.
    No problem. Just glad I could help, like you always help me. You would think that adjustment would be somewhere in the XOC software, not the server software. Not very intuitive.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       02 Mar 2017 #549

    specialkone said: View Post
    No problem. Just glad I could help, like you always help me. You would think that adjustment would be somewhere in the XOC software, not the server software. Not very intuitive.
    Yep, that's exactly where I was looking for it. I probably would have never thought to look in the XOC Server software.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,881
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       02 Mar 2017 #550

    Picked this up tonight. I've heard mostly good things about it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	633.1 KB 
ID:	123437
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:17.
Find Us