Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

  1. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,885
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       13 Nov 2017 #2261

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    It's pretty nuts there is like 10 different Jason's from over the years and Dude has unreal abilities no wonder in the movies you can run fast as hell and he is still right there lol

    I played as Jason once when it was i think Friday the 13th part 7 where Jason had the Harpoon oh lord i smashed some poor kid against the coat rack hooks lol ,I've only played it like 3 times i suck but the more you play the better you get
    I picked that up recently as well. Playing as Jason is fun, but playing as a counselor is my favorite because it's so intense, especially when you start getting the signs that Jason is around.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    13 Nov 2017 #2262

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I picked that up recently as well. Playing as Jason is fun, but playing as a counselor is my favorite because it's so intense, especially when you start getting the signs that Jason is around.
    Ha no lie man he can come up on you like the wind

    i'm still trying to figure out how to gather things to escape and how to use them some people had cars started others called for help (me) running around like a dumbass till the cops show up lol
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,235
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       13 Nov 2017 #2263

    BF1 got some interesting updates, HDR and a new op mode
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battlefield 1 Screenshot 2017.11.13 - 15.30.40.53.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	358.9 KB 
ID:	163695
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battlefield 1 Screenshot 2017.11.13 - 15.33.04.10.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	163696
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,235
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       13 Nov 2017 #2264

    Forgot how fun this game was

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battlefield 1 Screenshot 2017.11.13 - 18.13.05.60.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	163715
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    14 Nov 2017 #2265

    Picked up on a sale Call of Duty - Black Ops yesterday and spent couple of hours on it, Pretty demanding game but much better AI than earlier games. Enemy hides behind obstacles, shoots around corners and behaves more naturally. Running fast at full settings on my machine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    22 Nov 2017 #2266

    Just picked up Medal of Honor for $5 on Steam as well as Ravenfield. Looks like a cool little sandbox style shooter.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	165178
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,882
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       22 Nov 2017 #2267

    Hi,
    NVidia has a free special on Assassin Creed.. for buying an asus board but heck I didn't even like the movie so the game would be useless besides it was over today :/
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,235
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       22 Nov 2017 #2268

    CountMike said: View Post
    Picked up on a sale Call of Duty - Black Ops yesterday and spent couple of hours on it, Pretty demanding game but much better AI than earlier games. Enemy hides behind obstacles, shoots around corners and behaves more naturally. Running fast at full settings on my machine.

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Just picked up Medal of Honor for $5 on Steam as well as Ravenfield. Looks like a cool little sandbox style shooter.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	165178
    MOH is a great game. I just got ARMA 3 APEX Edition
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 11,359
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       22 Nov 2017 #2269

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Just picked up Medal of Honor for $5 on Steam as well as Ravenfield. Looks like a cool little sandbox style shooter.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	165178
    Nice pickup Chuck. MOH, my favorite game.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    24 Nov 2017 #2270

    Just watching on TV, National Geographic, about WoT developing, holly details they go to !!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39.
Find Us