Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

  1.    27 Sep 2017 #2011

    Those Toyo tires weren't helping my driving skills at this rally track. No clue what I was doing or where I was going. I did, however, enjoy flying over that hill.

    I turned the rain on in this one, seek. Certainly didn't affect my locked 120 FPS. I did notice GPU usage go up a bit to the 60% range. The 1080 TI will blow through anything Project Cars 2 has to offer, at least at 1080P.

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 813
    Win 10 Pro v1803 Build 17134.48
       27 Sep 2017 #2012

    Sniper Elite 4 down to 50% Sniper Elite 4 - PC - Buy it at Nuuvem
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 474
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       27 Sep 2017 #2013

    specialkone said: View Post
    Those Toyo tires weren't helping my driving skills at this rally track. No clue what I was doing or where I was going. I did, however, enjoy flying over that hill.

    I turned the rain on in this one, seek. Certainly didn't affect my locked 120 FPS. I did notice GPU usage go up a bit to the 60% range. The 1080 TI will blow through anything Project Cars 2 has to offer, at least at 1080P.

    Nice! and we have the same CPU
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,780
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       27 Sep 2017 #2014

    You guys got me into this racing stuff. I may need to get a controller, or a wheel to step my game up

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,780
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       27 Sep 2017 #2015

    Here is one in rain
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    27 Sep 2017 #2016

    Hemimax said: View Post
    Sniper Elite 4 down to 50% Sniper Elite 4 - PC - Buy it at Nuuvem
    I have that game. Played through it. Lots of fun and DX 12.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    27 Sep 2017 #2017

    seek said: View Post
    Nice! and we have the same CPU
    You'll be smiling, seek.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    27 Sep 2017 #2018

    Dude said: View Post
    You guys got me into this racing stuff. I may need to get a controller, or a wheel to step my game up
    Nicely done, dude. Racing is great, never ends, you just keep trying to get better. Of course you need a WHEEL to enjoy racing as it was meant to be played. My old Logitech Momo Force still works very well.

    Dude said: View Post
    Here is one in rain
    Good to see I'm not the only one going off track, but you're still winning when you do. I don't.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 11,780
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       27 Sep 2017 #2019

    specialkone said: View Post
    Nicely done, dude. Racing is great, never ends, you just keep trying to get better. Of course you need a WHEEL to enjoy racing as it was meant to be played. My old Logitech Momo Force still works very well.



    Good to see I'm not the only one going off track, but you're still winning when you do. I don't.
    Just raced with a Ferrari. I clearly am not ready for that class yet. Video is uploading, will post in a few
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 10,707
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       27 Sep 2017 #2020

    Nice job @Dude.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
    Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
    BSOD while playing games on Windows 10 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
    Done
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:57.
    Find Us