What Games are you playing right now?

  1. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1801

    seek said:
    Thanks, I always keep ReLive uninstalled but maybe Ill check it out soon.
    I have not used AMD in quite a while, but I'm sure its just as good as ShadowPlay for Nvidia. @specialkone will be pleased
      My Computers

  2. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,356
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1802

    Dude said:
    I have not used AMD in quite a while, but I'm sure its just as good as ShadowPlay for Nvidia. @specialkone will be pleased
    ShadowPlay is part of GeForce Experience isn't it? I used to have GeForce installed but it seemed like it was wasting a lot of resources or it did a lot of stuff I did not need. If you guys recommend it I try to video some huntin & shootin with my new bud Quiet.
      My Computers

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1803

    Hemimax said:
    ShadowPlay is part of GeForce Experience isn't it? I used to have GeForce installed but it seemed like it was wasting a lot of resources or it did a lot of stuff I did not need. If you guys recommend it I try to video some huntin & shootin with my new bud Quiet.
    It works real good now days, and is not a resource hog. Give it a try and see what you thing. I use it purely for shadowplay
      My Computers

  4. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1804

    What Games are you playing right now?-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-screenshot-2017.09.08-23.20.27.99.png
      My Computers

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1805

      My Computers

  6. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1806

    seek said:
    Sorry man, I don't do videos. I wouldn't even know what software to use.
    Hemimax said:
    ShadowPlay is part of GeForce Experience isn't it? I used to have GeForce installed but it seemed like it was wasting a lot of resources or it did a lot of stuff I did not need. If you guys recommend it I try to video some huntin & shootin with my new bud Quiet.
    Guys; GFE's shadow play is great but you can record video without installing any additional software. Recording features are built into Windows 10. Look at the settings below. With this, Win+ALT+R starts and stops recording. You don't even need game mode enabled.

    What Games are you playing right now?-gamebarrecording.png
      My Computer

  7. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1807

    See guys, I'm not using shadow play to record this video. I'm using Windows 10 Game Bar. Win+Alt+R starts and stops recording. As simple as that.

      My Computer

  8. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,356
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1808

    specialkone said:
    See guys, I'm not using shadow play to record this video. I'm using Windows 10 Game Bar. Win+Alt+R starts and stops recording. As simple as that.

    Thank you, I will give it a shot.
      My Computers

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1809

    Thanks for sharing that @specialkone I may give the windows recorder a try
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #1810

    specialkone said:
    See guys, I'm not using shadow play to record this video. I'm using Windows 10 Game Bar. Win+Alt+R starts and stops recording. As simple as that.

    Neat video!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums