Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?
- *349 hours in Fallout4 here..
- mind you, that's after a good few starts..
- in my current game Doris, my latest character, has just linked all the outposts in the top half of the map
- working hard for Preston Garvey and the Minutemen..
- an excellent game, with so many different ways to play..
* have over 700 hours logged with Skyrim..
- I really must get out more..
Hey - Hitman looks really smart..
Nuka World has just arrived on my Steam account..
- I fear I may be gone some time..
- walking to work the other day..
- spotted a bottle-cap lying on the pavement..
- had to stop and think for a second..
Finished ROTTR. Now working on my Steam sale pickups. Playing Wolfenstein New Order. Quite the change from picking up tree branches to arm my bow to now having a machine gun on each arm.
- I'm heading in the other direction,
- way back into FarCry Primal..
- clubs, bows, rock and flint..
Man, I'd totally forgotten that I own that game. I need to go back and finish that, if I ever finish Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.
i "was" playing GTA5 but havent for a few months. i rather play offline
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however...
Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated.
have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games.
When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...