Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

  1.    2 Weeks Ago #1781

    Hemimax said: View Post
    Those are some awesome vids guys, I am really looking forward to some Ghost Warrior sniping.
    Feel free to post some video. Doesn't matter how good your game play is. We do like to see OSD with the video to see how all the different hardware performs in these games. Here's a little more SGW3 Sabotage:



    essenbe said: View Post
    Yes, nicely done, essenbe. Shouldn't you by now be getting yourself as far away as possible from the predicted track of this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Irma.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	461.4 KB 
ID:	152401
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 10,202
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       2 Weeks Ago #1782

    Great vid @specialkone I noticed you did it at 60frames, I started doing that, I think the vids look better
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 9,032
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       2 Weeks Ago #1783

    specialkone said: View Post
    Feel free to post some video. Doesn't matter how good your game play is. We do like to see OSD with the video to see how all the different hardware performs in these games. Here's a little more SGW3 Sabotage:





    Yes, nicely done, essenbe. Shouldn't you by now be getting yourself as far away as possible from the predicted track of this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Irma.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	461.4 KB 
ID:	152401
    I'm already a good distance away. I don't think it will be much of a problem for me, as long as it can read and go by the projected path. They don't always usually go by where the weatherman says they should go though.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 9,032
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       2 Weeks Ago #1784

    Nice video @specialkone.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 384
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       2 Weeks Ago #1785

    More For Honor.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	For Honor2017-9-6-19-14-12.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	875.8 KB 
ID:	152447
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    2 Weeks Ago #1786

    Dude said: View Post
    Great vid @specialkone I noticed you did it at 60frames, I started doing that, I think the vids look better
    Thanks dude. You mean 60 FPS in shadow play? Yes. And yes I think the vids look better and the OSD is clearer, or so it seems to me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 10,202
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       2 Weeks Ago #1787

    specialkone said: View Post
    Thanks dude. You mean 60 FPS in shadow play? Yes. And yes I think the vids look better and the OSD is clearer, or so it seems to me.
    Yes, that what I meant. I do that and set handbrake to keep the framerate
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-08_13h17_36.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	152448
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 10,202
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       2 Weeks Ago #1788

    seek said: View Post
    More For Honor.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	For Honor2017-9-6-19-14-12.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	875.8 KB 
ID:	152447
    Game looks good
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    2 Weeks Ago #1789

    essenbe said: View Post
    Nice video @specialkone.
    Thanks essenbe.

    essenbe said: View Post
    I'm already a good distance away. I don't think it will be much of a problem for me, as long as it can read and go by the projected path. They don't always usually go by where the weatherman says they should go though.
    Yes, both the American and European modelling (although pretty good) have a few significant outliers. I see many of the Florida residents stuck in traffic either at gas stations or heading to North Florida. If it was me, I think I would have LANDED in New York by now.

    There's only one essenbe (essenbe family). Please take care.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    2 Weeks Ago #1790

    Dude said: View Post
    Yes, that what I meant. I do that and set handbrake to keep the framerate
    Yes, that's what I'm doing now as well. And yes same for handbrake, and web optimized.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59.
Find Us