What Games are you playing right now?

  1. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1771

    Good job @Dude. I finished the first 2 missions and am on a side mission now. They don't get easier.
      My Computers

  2. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1772

    solarstarshines said:
    I am playing Guardians of the Galaxy atm
    That looks fun Tommy
      My Computers

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1773

    essenbe said:
    Good job @Dude. I finished the first 2 missions and am on a side mission now. They don't get easier.
      My Computers

  4. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,356
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1774

    SGW3 gameplay


    Those are some awesome vids guys, I am really looking forward to some Ghost Warrior sniping.
      My Computers

  5. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1775

    You won't be sorry. It's a great game.


    What Games are you playing right now?-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-screenshot-2017.09.07-16.53.49.04.png
      My Computers

  6. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #1776

    Dude said:
    That looks fun Tommy
    The Sound Track makes it more fun than anything and you can really feel like you are in the story plus their great songs from the 70's

      My Computers

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1777

    solarstarshines said:
    The Sound Track makes it more fun than anything and you can really feel like you are in the story plus their great songs from the 70's

    Awww man, I always loved 70"s
      My Computers

  8. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #1778

    Dude said:
    Awww man, I always loved 70"s
    Well this Game is sure to be up your Alley i can't reveal what's going on i am waiting on Episode 4 to unlock i already went through all three Episode's Twice it's a game of choices and i want the best combination possible i have pretty much been in line with everyone else

    So that means i will get a good ending hopefully ,If you ever watched or read any of the Guardians Comics you know Peter Quill is all about the music his mom used to listen to before and after he was born and his Famous Sony Walkman
      My Computers

  9. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1779

    What Games are you playing right now?-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-screenshot-2017.09.07-22.02.32.14.png
      My Computers

  10. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1780

    solarstarshines said:
    Well this Game is sure to be up your Alley i can't reveal what's going on i am waiting on Episode 4 to unlock i already went through all three Episode's Twice it's a game of choices and i want the best combination possible i have pretty much been in line with everyone else

    So that means i will get a good ending hopefully ,If you ever watched or read any of the Guardians Comics you know Peter Quill is all about the music his mom used to listen to before and after he was born and his Famous Sony Walkman

    Nice, keep us posted

    essenbe said:
    What Games are you playing right now?-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-screenshot-2017.09.07-22.02.32.14.png
    Well done Steve
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums