Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?


  1. Posts : 11,486
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       13 Aug 2017 #1661

    sidseo said: View Post
    starcraft2

    abbott1234 said: View Post
    League and PUBG
    As in Rocket League?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,486
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       13 Aug 2017 #1662

    BFBC2, turned on Vsync


      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 7
    Windows 10 64 Bit
       13 Aug 2017 #1663

    Dude said: View Post


    As in Rocket League?
    League of Legends
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 10,326
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       13 Aug 2017 #1664

    Nice shooting Doug. Almost looked like you have some idea of what you're doing.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 2,602
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 17604
       13 Aug 2017 #1665

    Dude said: View Post
    wow, that looks amazing..
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 2,602
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 17604
       13 Aug 2017 #1666

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-13 (3).png 
Views:	4 
Size:	745.0 KB 
ID:	148728
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-13 (1).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	148729

    - well, I did Lelani's quest..

    - at a much more leisurely pace than BFBC2, though..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    13 Aug 2017 #1667

    Nicely done on both those latest videos, dude. Ya, Vsync on is what I did as well. I can now hear 1080 TI snoring at 120 FPS given no turf effects, HFTS shadows, etc, etc. BFBC2 fun regardless.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,486
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       13 Aug 2017 #1668

    essenbe said: View Post
    Nice shooting Doug. Almost looked like you have some idea of what you're doing.
    Video games are much more fun


    BugMeister said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-13 (3).png 
Views:	4 
Size:	745.0 KB 
ID:	148728
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-13 (1).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	148729

    - well, I did Lelani's quest..

    - at a much more leisurely pace than BFBC2, though..

    specialkone said: View Post
    Nicely done on both those latest videos, dude. Ya, Vsync on is what I did as well. I can now hear 1080 TI snoring at 120 FPS given no turf effects, HFTS shadows, etc, etc. BFBC2 fun regardless.
    GPU does seem to be sleeping, feels really smooth
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    13 Aug 2017 #1669

    Dude said: View Post
    GPU does seem to be sleeping, feels really smooth
    I went back to vsync off. Locked at 120 FPS clocks went way down and 3 GPU fans shut off because I was below 45C "only" pushing 120.

    Pascal isn't impressed with that painted non moving environment.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,486
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       13 Aug 2017 #1670

    specialkone said: View Post
    I went back to vsync off. Locked at 120 FPS clocks went way down and 3 GPU fans shut off because I was below 45C "only" pushing 120.

    Pascal isn't impressed with that painted non moving environment.
    Yeah, Paschal is a beast for gaming. The game is more CPU intense than most
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:54.
Find Us