What Games are you playing right now?


  1. Posts : 81
    Windows 10
       #1551

    Playing 7 Days To Die with my son. Server on my PC.
      My Computer

  2. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,358
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1552

    specialkone said:
    So waiting for the new COD to be released in November to IMHO make sense again and get away from the space stuff and back to its roots with a WW II release.

    So what are we getting with it? Nazi ZOMBIES. Hope this doesn't add to the price. Ya, that will put us into the WW II atmosphere. Zombies.

    Must be some runaways from Wolfenstine !!! Damn, I thought I killed them all.
      My Computers

  3. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1553

    CountMike said:
    Must be some runaways from Wolfenstine !!! Damn, I thought I killed them all.


    You and me both. I guess when they surveyed their gaming fans for possible add ons, the 13 year old group won the day. At my age, guess I'm an outlier in any gaming survey. :)
      My Computer

  4. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1554

    specialkone said:
    So waiting for the new COD to be released in November to IMHO make sense again and get away from the space stuff and back to its roots with a WW II release.

    So what are we getting with it? Nazi ZOMBIES. Hope this doesn't add to the price. Ya, that will put us into the WW II atmosphere. Zombies.

    @Dude loves Zombies. Me, I don't do Zombies.
      My Computers

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1555

    essenbe said:
    @Dude loves Zombies. Me, I don't do Zombies.
    Yep, hope they add dragons too
      My Computers

  6. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1556

    Dude said:
    Yep, hope they add dragons too
    Yea, to get rid of the Zombies.
      My Computers

  7. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,358
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1557

    Dude said:
    Yep, hope they add dragons too
    People are already quoting things from Game of Thrones as historical "facts", some dragons in COD may also make it "real".
      My Computers

  8. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,356
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1558

    I'm Snake Pliskin today


    What Games are you playing right now?-screenshot-23-.jpg



    Looking forward to more zombies, dragons and anything else that moves.
      My Computers

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1559

    Hemimax said:
    What Games are you playing right now?-screenshot-23-.jpg



    Looking forward to more zombies, dragons and anything else that moves.
      My Computers

  10. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1560

    essenbe said:
    @Dude loves Zombies. Me, I don't do Zombies.
    essenbe said:
    Yea, to get rid of the Zombies.
    essenbe is right again and again.

    Zombies? Not in COD WWII, PLEASE!
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums