What Games are you playing right now?

  1. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1341

    Chuck38 said:
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands is freakin AMAZING! I love this game! I haven't enjoyed a game this much since Far Cry 3. I'll post some screenshots and maybe some video later.

    One question to any of you who've played it, is it possible to capture Unidad outposts?
    Couldn't agree more. Chuck. GRW is one amazing game. If you look at the below pic, I'm about half way through, plus I completed a bunch of side missions. I don't think you can "capture" the Unidad outposts. At least not in the sense of the capture objectives In Far Cry. The goal is to complete the mission and get out. Best I've done at the outposts is first take out the alarms so reinforcements aren't called, snipe everything possible without being detected and then with stealth go in to try and clear out the rest of the bad guys quietly. You might then get an "all clear" message but if you leave and go back to that location you will find more bad guys there. So I don't think you can actually "capture" the outpost.

    BTW, only half way through and I've already racked up 40 hours. I refuse to fast travel anywhere even if the next objective is at the other end of the map. The scenery/graphics are too nice to miss out on a road/air or boat trip. :)

    What Games are you playing right now?-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands2017-6-21-16-52-32.jpg
      My Computer

  2. Chuck38's Avatar
    Posts : 17,133
    Windows 10
       #1342

    specialkone said:
    Couldn't agree more. Chuck. GRW is one amazing game. If you look at the below pic, I'm about half way through, plus I completed a bunch of side missions. I don't think you can "capture" the Unidad outposts. At least not in the sense of the capture objectives In Far Cry. The goal is to complete the mission and get out. Best I've done at the outposts is first take out the alarms so reinforcements aren't called, snipe everything possible without being detected and then with stealth go in to try and clear out the rest of the bad guys quietly. You might then get an "all clear" message but if you leave and go back to that location you will find more bad guys there. So I don't think you can actually "capture" the outpost.

    BTW, only half way through and I've already racked up 40 hours. I refuse to fast travel anywhere even if the next objective is at the other end of the map. The scenery/graphics are too nice to miss out on a road/air or boat trip. :)
    Good to know. I'll stop trying to capture them now. LOL

    I've been going through the game pretty slowly. I've mostly abandoned the story line for the time being and I'm mainly focusing on the side missions. There's so much to do. It's great. I don't like to use the fast travel either, driving through the beautiful open world is one of the main reasons I bought the game. I love all the exploring I can do.

    Here's a selfie I took with the landscape behind me.

    What Games are you playing right now?-.jpg

    I have my settings running on high and the graphics look fantastic and I have yet to see the FPS drop under 60. Mostly stays between 60-75 which is fine for me.
      My Computer

  3. Chuck38's Avatar
    Posts : 17,133
    Windows 10
       #1343

    Not sure why it's so jumpy in some parts of the video. I didn't notice it when I was playing. Maybe something isn't working with Shadowplay.

      My Computer

  4. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1344

    Chuck38 said:
    Not sure why it's so jumpy in some parts of the video. I didn't notice it when I was playing. Maybe something isn't working with Shadowplay.
    Great video, Chuck. Thanks for that. Very nice landing BTW. I haven't seen any video that does justice to the actual in game graphics. The videos of roads, foliage often look blurry in videos especially while travelling. My experience in game is that the graphics even while driving and flying are as clear as the screenshots I uploaded.

    Ya, great plan - take your time, don't fast travel. explore everything and enjoy.
      My Computer

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,066
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1345

    In less than 4 hours, I will be a nuclear power
    What Games are you playing right now?-mgsvtpp_2017_06_24_18_37_38_177.jpg
      My Computers

  6. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,066
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1346

    Chuck38 said:
    Not sure why it's so jumpy in some parts of the video. I didn't notice it when I was playing. Maybe something isn't working with Shadowplay.
    Looking good Chuck
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #1347

    Some Star Citizen...

    What Games are you playing right now?-screenshot0675.jpg
    What Games are you playing right now?-screenshot0669.jpg
    What Games are you playing right now?-screenshot0667.jpg
      My Computers

  8. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1348

    seek said:
    Some Star Citizen...
    Some terrific game pics from you, seek, as usual. Always keep them coming.
      My Computer

  9. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1349

    GRW. Seems the bad guys always have the best parties.

    What Games are you playing right now?-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands2017-6-27-15-37-30.jpg

    And the nicest yachts - one of which I just borrowed to get to the next mission point.

    What Games are you playing right now?-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands2017-6-27-15-38-14.jpg
      My Computer

  10. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,507
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1350

    specialkone said:
    GRW. Seems the bad guys always have the best parties.
    And the nicest yachts - one of which I just borrowed to get to the next mission point.
    What's unusual about that? They make much more money than us working stiffs. You can buy almost anything with enough money.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:25.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums