What Games are you playing right now?

  1. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,745
    Win 10 Pro 19043.928
       #1241

    essenbe said:
    I imagine I will get the new COD game too Josey.
    As you can see from the image I am a Huge COD fan! I also have BLOPSII and Infinity but no room to place them. Oh and Ghosts as well.

    What Games are you playing right now?-cod.jpg
      My Computer

  2. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,445
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       #1242

    Josey Wales said:
    I installed Black OPS III again, going to give it another try.
    Playing that at the moment great game.
      My Computers

  3. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1243

    Josey Wales said:
    As you can see from the image I am a Huge COD fan! I also have BLOPSII and Infinity but no room to place them. Oh and Ghosts as well.

    What Games are you playing right now?-cod.jpg

    Josey, you may like my favorite game, Medal of Honor and it's cheap too now that it is old. The 2010 version.
      My Computers

  4. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,445
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       #1244

    essenbe said:
    Josey, you may like my favorite game, Medal of Honor and it's cheap too now that it is old. The 2010 version.
    Not played MoH for years and years. Was at one time was my favourite game, that was until the first Call of Duty came out and I downloaded the Demo.
      My Computers

  5. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,510
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1245

    worf105 said:
    Not played MoH for years and years. Was at one time was my favourite game, that was until the first Call of Duty came out and I downloaded the Demo.
    I still play it often. The graphics are not up to today's standards but for it's time they were pretty good. But the game play is exactly what a FPS is supposed to be like, IMO. The tier 1 part is what I always play. I've played it so much if they ever make a movie of it, I could play a part in the movie without a script.
      My Computers

  6. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1246

    Josey Wales said:
    As you can see from the image I am a Huge COD fan! I also have BLOPSII and Infinity but no room to place them. Oh and Ghosts as well.

    What Games are you playing right now?-cod.jpg
    Nice COD collection, I have a few of them to
    What Games are you playing right now?-cod-collection.png
      My Computers

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,075
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1247

    I decided to game with an OC to see if it was better. I honestly dont feel like it made it play better, but it is fun to game with an OC. Ran the CPU at 5Ghz, GPU at 2065ish and RAM at 3333Mhz. I turned on the OSD for @specialkone and added some rock climbing for @essenbe

    Im really loving this game, even though Im still a rookie at it I am having a blast playing it
    Last edited by Dude; 31 May 2017 at 22:52.
      My Computers

  8. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,376
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 20H2 (19042.928)
       #1248

    Since finishing off Prey, I'm now going through my second play-through of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Had already started it, but put it down for Prey.

    Anyway I'm a huge Dragon Age fan, and STILL consider the first one the best of them all. Also thought it had the best game mechanics since the others feel more console like.

    Dragon Age: Inquisition, that's what I'm playing now.
      My Computers

  9. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,359
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1249

    essenbe said:
    I still play it often. The graphics are not up to today's standards but for it's time they were pretty good. But the game play is exactly what a FPS is supposed to be like, IMO. The tier 1 part is what I always play. I've played it so much if they ever make a movie of it, I could play a part in the movie without a script.
    Me too, some of rare games I have
    Medal Of Honor - Allied Assault War Chest
    Medal Of Honor Airborne
    Medal of Honor Warfighter
    The thing is that it doesn't have some of new graphics but it's very dynamic game, also much easier to play now on a decent machine that it was on a poor dual core. Now i can play them in full graphics and on highest level and enjoy it.
      My Computers

  10. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1250

    Dude said:
    I decided to game with an OC to see if it was better. I honestly dont feel like it made it play better, but it is fun to game with an OC. Ran the CPU at 5Ghz, GPU at 2065ish and RAM at 3333Mhz. I turned on the OSD for @specialkone and added some rock climbing for @essenbe
    That is very interesting. Thanks for that, dude. I looked at this video twice and then went back and looked at the previous OSD video you posted with no OC.

    Obviously your rig (especially CPU) can handle this game with ease. In either scenario the CPU is at 20% or so usage with the GPU hitting high 90%s. FPS in the OC video get to 110 or so and in the non OC about high 90's. That may simply be because they are different scenes. I agree. I don't think the OC makes a difference, at least for this game which doesn't seem to be overly demanding on hardware.

    In the OC video, why would the CPU temps spike to 74C at times? CPU seems to be doing nothing in this game at 18%-20% overall usage. Would that be because one or so core(s) gets utilized to the max at times?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums