Windows 10: List of Games working on Windows 10

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1.    23 Oct 2014 #31

    Call of Duty 4 (Modern warfare), just installed and tried, works but cracked up on me few times, not sure why.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 403
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2014 #32

    CountMike said: View Post
    Call of Duty 4 (Modern warfare), just installed and tried, works but cracked up on me few times, not sure why.
    Edited first post with COD4 as Blue with random crashes on certain configurations.
    Cheers Mike
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    23 Oct 2014 #33

    MrNeeds said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    Call of Duty 4 (Modern warfare), just installed and tried, works but cracked up on me few times, not sure why.
    Edited first post with COD4 as Blue with random crashes on certain configurations.
    Cheers Mike
    Not sure if anybody is keeping tabs on non-working games but also tried Wolfenstine - return to the castle, had it running in 8.1. Installs, starts but cracks up at the beginning.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 403
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2014 #34

    CountMike said: View Post
    MrNeeds said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    Call of Duty 4 (Modern warfare), just installed and tried, works but cracked up on me few times, not sure why.
    Edited first post with COD4 as Blue with random crashes on certain configurations.
    Cheers Mike
    Not sure if anybody is keeping tabs on non-working games but also tried Wolfenstine - return to the castle, had it running in 8.1. Installs, starts but cracks up at the beginning.
    I try to keep it updated, but I can only post what games people tell me, my OS install is borked so can't test any myself.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 16
    Windows 7 Professional / Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 10 Technical Preview
       24 Oct 2014 #35

    Here's my list:

    Crash Time II
    Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
    Planetary Annihilation
    Starpoint Gemini 2
    Crusader Kings II
    World of Tanks
    War Thunder
    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel


    Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag <- Worked perfectly with Win 8.1 Pro x64... Won't even launch now
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 403
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       24 Oct 2014 #36

    rixto003 said: View Post
    Here's my list:

    Crash Time II
    Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
    Planetary Annihilation
    Starpoint Gemini 2
    Crusader Kings II
    World of Tanks
    War Thunder
    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel


    Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag <- Worked perfectly with Win 8.1 Pro x64... Won't even launch now
    regraded black flag to blue due to it working on others systems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,597
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       26 Oct 2014 #37

    rixto003 said: View Post
    Here's my list:

    Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag <- Worked perfectly with Win 8.1 Pro x64... Won't even launch now
    That's odd...it's working fine over here. Did you get it through UPlay? If so, have you tried verifying the files or redownloading/reinstalling?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,597
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       26 Oct 2014 #38

    Mafia II works as long as it's run as Admin and with Windows 7 compatibility settings. Got a "...has stopped working" message when I tried it without compatibility.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 403
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       26 Oct 2014 #39

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Mafia II works as long as it's run as Admin and with Windows 7 compatibility settings. Got a "...has stopped working" message when I tried it without compatibility.
    Updated with Blue status
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 16,708
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       27 Oct 2014 #40

    Don't know if anyone else plays this game called Tactical Intervention, but it works along with Hero's and General's.

    EDIT: Both are free on Steam.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Related Threads
List of Anti-Viruses working in Windows 10 TP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Hello guys, Recently, I saw many people asking about the working anti-viruses for Windows 10 Technical Preview, so I decided to create a thread and share the information. Because Sharing is Caring! Here is list of some anti-viruses which are...
I have Computer with this specs : Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400 RAM: 4GB Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play.
Read more: Microsoft is working on streaming PC games to Xbox One | The Verge
So I finally forced my Desktop to install Windows 10 Pro and it all went without any problems, until... I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas modded like crazy. I spent weeks on each making them as perfect as I could. I had hundreds of mods that...
List of working apps/programs in Software and Apps
Since the latest build has the kernel revision to 10 (that escalated quickly), I'm curious as to see if this is causing any programs to not work, work just fine, or work in capability mode. List away!
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29.
Find Us