Windows 10: List of Games working on Windows 10
Yes, you need to verify the game files. It'll download any additional files you need. That's what fixed it for me.
I'll definitely have to try that, but first I'm going to re-download the game then verify the game files.
Uplay issue update: Endwar is working as "is" Blacklist
tried virtualbox but it would not work then tried vmware that installed alright and now have shrek working, everything had to be done as administrator
I'm curious cos Final fantasy III , IV & After Years r not working on my windows 10 at all Is there something wrong
List of games I got running not on the list for win 10 from my steam library.
- Dirty Bomb
- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revoultion
- Supercharge Robot Vulkasier
- Saints Row 2 (game is known to have performance issues reguardless of OS but runs and installs without problem though does ctd every now and then due to being a poor port)
- XCOM Enemy Unknown (I personally had no issues , I downloaded and installed through win 10 though a lot of ppl on the steam forums have reported issues on having a previous install from another windows os like 7 and having the game sudenly not run on 10. It's random but seems to be connected to upgrading. I suggest downloading and installing a fresh copy if upgrade to win 10. Dev is aware of issue apparently)
- Halo Spartan Assault
- Halo Spartan Strike
- Hotline Mami
- Kung Fu Strike The Warrior's Rise (Game Will CTD when launched unless run on compatibly mode for windows xp. Has performance issues under windows 10 unlike 7.)
- Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
- Chivalry Medieval Warfare
- Mirrors Edge
- Dungeon Hearts
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition
- Trine (the first game, I see only the 2nd one is listed.)
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
fantastic job dude very useful congrats to you
Wouldn't it be easier to maintain a list of games NOT working for windows 10? Seems like the majority of them, including the warhammer games which I play almost daily on W10 work without issues.
I have IV and it's working for me. I don't have the other two games.
here are my games, all of them works without issues
Recently, I saw many people asking about the working anti-viruses for Windows 10 Technical Preview, so I decided to create a thread and share the information. Because Sharing is Caring!
Here is list of some anti-viruses which are...
I have Computer with this specs :
Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400
Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m
When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play.
Read more: Microsoft is working on streaming PC games to Xbox One | The Verge
So I finally forced my Desktop to install Windows 10 Pro and it all went without any problems, until... I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas modded like crazy. I spent weeks on each making them as perfect as I could. I had hundreds of mods that...
Since the latest build has the kernel revision to 10 (that escalated quickly), I'm curious as to see if this is causing any programs to not work, work just fine, or work in capability mode.