List of Games working on Windows 10

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 16
    Windows 7 Professional / Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 10 Technical Preview
       #211

    aniketvcool said:
    Better than win 7 but not better than 8.1 !
    Better than 8.1 and way better than 7.


    Buut add these to list
    Mount & Blade
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #212

    World of Warcraft gives me black screens now, But i hear this is for several games.
      My Computer

  3. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #213

    Monkey D Lukey said:
    World of Warcraft gives me black screens now, But i hear this is for several games.
    Could be your drivers, especially if you're using an Nvidia GPU. Their last couple of drivers for both 10 and 8.1 have been pretty flaky.
      My Computer

  4. MrNeeds's Avatar
    Posts : 489
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #214

    updated, cheers Rixto
      My Computer

  5. Spidey1976's Avatar
    Posts : 25
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       #215

    Games to Add


    My hardware for these tests: Intel Wolfdale Pentium E5200 dual-core 2.5GHz, nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1GB, 4GB PC2-6400 RAM, SATA 2 WD Caviar Blue 160 GB 7200RPM HDD, Xbox 360 controller, on-board RealTek audio, Win 10 Pro Preview build 10130 64-bit.

    Using Uplay client:
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

    Steam client:
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY (including OBSE and mods)
    Company of Heroes 1 (new Steam version)
    Far Cry 2
    Metro 2033 (original, do not have the Redux version to test)
      My Computers

  6. Carsomyr's Avatar
    Posts : 236
    Win10 Pro x64
       #216

    I am unsure if I am the only one who cares but I also emulate many games from my older consoles.
    I can confirm that these emulators run perfect under build 10130:

    (PS2)-PCSX2, both stable release 1.2.1 and git release 1.3.1-435
    (PS1)-PSX 1.11
    (N64)-Project64 2.2
    (Dreamcast)-NullDC 1.04r150

    And all my actual PC games have already been confirmed working so no point in repeating them. :P
      My Computers

  7. MrNeeds's Avatar
    Posts : 489
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #217

    Spidey1976 said:

    Using Uplay client:
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

    Steam client:
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY (including OBSE and mods)
    Company of Heroes 1 (new Steam version)
    Far Cry 2
    Metro 2033 (original, do not have the Redux version to test)
    Updated, thank you Spidey

    Carsomyr said:
    I am unsure if I am the only one who cares but I also emulate many games from my older consoles.
    I can confirm that these emulators run perfect under build 10130:

    (PS2)-PCSX2, both stable release 1.2.1 and git release 1.3.1-435
    (PS1)-PSX 1.11
    (N64)-Project64 2.2
    (Dreamcast)-NullDC 1.04r150

    And all my actual PC games have already been confirmed working so no point in repeating them. :P
    I've added a little extra bit at the bottom for emulation
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 28
    Win10 Preview, latest version
       #218

    ESO - Elder Scrolls Online is working fine.
      My Computer

  9. AlanWade's Avatar
    Posts : 459
    Windows 10
       #219

    These are all working fine on the latest build

    Battlefield Hardline Full Version
    Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
    Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+
    Pac-Man Museum
      My Computer

  10. MrNeeds's Avatar
    Posts : 489
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #220

    Updated, cheers Stevo and AlanWade
      My Computer


 
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums