logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 21
    Windows 10
       #1

    logitech f310 gamepad driver problem


    Hi,
    I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310.

    My problem is when i connect my gamepad to my pc/laptop, laptop does recognize(sound do comes) but when i see in device manager, it says "Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)". Many times (out of luck ig), pc recognizes the controller properly and shows logitech dual action(something like that) and it works. but when its working properly, and i move its wire, it will disconnect and led on gamepad will get hang and will not work after that even if i replug the controller, after replugging it will show same error of "device descriptor.....".

    I tried logitech support solution of gaming software, but it still wasnt able to detect the error and fix it by itself.

    So, all i am left with some hope that maybe someone who has same gamepad could share me the exact driver file(not software), so that i can update that thru device manager.(I do have tried backup and restore method thru DD backup software when gamepad works, but on restoring them, still nothing).

    So if anyone out here has any idea on how to fix this permanently please tell or if anyone could provide me the driver, i would appreciate a lot.

    thanks

    (i dont think my windows version has any thing to do with my issue but i provided it below for rules and sorry if i posted my issue at wrong place.)
    my windows version is win10 2004 update (19041.329)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,867
    Windows 10 Pro 2004 20H1
       #2

    In Device Manager, uninstall the device with the Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed) description.

    Reboot the computer and let Windows re-install it.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Nope, doesn't work. I have tried many times. Like about 10 times and more.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #4

    Did you download latest Logitech F130 Driver and to help to the problem in there or Logitech Website for your and install latest driver for Windows 10? If so please uninstall the old driver and unplug USB then reboot and try again re install?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    I already told that when I made this thread that I already tried the gaming software by Logitech. Please don't link me the same software again or even some other site which also gives the same software. I am fed up with this.

    That software only detects the gamepad when gamepad works, not when it shows error. So software is totally useless for me
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #6

    Milind Goel said:
    I already told that when I made this thread that I already tried the gaming software by Logitech. Please don't link me the same software again or even some other site which also gives the same software. I am fed up with this.

    That software only detects the gamepad when gamepad works, not when it shows error. So software is totally useless for me
    Alright keep your hair on! We only trying help you and you are not helpful!!!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #7

    > already told that I tried that logitech gaming software things

    > Someone gave links to software solution again

    > Says I am not helpful
    Hmm... I have no words to say cuz I don't wanna use bad words here. Peace

    If anyone else have any solution other than the ones I already have tried, do tell. Will appreciate them
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #8

    Milind Goel said:
    > already told that I tried that logitech gaming software things

    > Someone gave links to software solution again

    > Says I am not helpful
    Hmm... I have no words to say cuz I don't wanna use bad words here. Peace

    If anyone else have any solution other than the ones I already have tried, do tell. Will appreciate them
    Maybe your Games pad gone cos it too old.. you need upgrade new game pad then...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 432
    W10X64 21H1
       #9

    Milind Goel said:
    Hi,
    I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310.

    My problem is when i connect my gamepad to my pc/laptop, laptop does recognize(sound do comes) but when i see in device manager, it says "Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)". Many times (out of luck ig), pc recognizes the controller properly and shows logitech dual action(something like that) and it works. but when its working properly, and i move its wire, it will disconnect and led on gamepad will get hang and will not work after that even if i replug the controller, after replugging it will show same error of "device descriptor.....".

    I tried logitech support solution of gaming software, but it still wasnt able to detect the error and fix it by itself.

    So, all i am left with some hope that maybe someone who has same gamepad could share me the exact driver file(not software), so that i can update that thru device manager.(I do have tried backup and restore method thru DD backup software when gamepad works, but on restoring them, still nothing).

    So if anyone out here has any idea on how to fix this permanently please tell or if anyone could provide me the driver, i would appreciate a lot.

    thanks

    (i dont think my windows version has any thing to do with my issue but i provided it below for rules and sorry if i posted my issue at wrong place.)
    my windows version is win10 2004 update (19041.329)
    Did nobody read the text I have highlighted ?

    That sounds like a broken USB cable to me ?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #10

    cable is totally fine, no tears outside. Can't say about inside the controller or its motherboard got some issues.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:19.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums