Windows 10: Windows 10 lag Issues in games

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    30 Jul 2015 #1

    Windows 10 lag Issues in games


    So I have just got windows 10 and I've been noticing in minecraft, world of warcraft, and probably other games... this random lag spike comes out of no where and I can't do anything in the game for like 5-10 seconds. It happens every now and then and I can't find a fix for it, this never happened when I had Windows 7.

    Any suggestions?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,502
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       31 Jul 2015 #2

    Try reinstalling your graphics driver. I'd suggest that any time you do an OS upgrade.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    31 Jul 2015 #3

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Try reinstalling your graphics driver. I'd suggest that any time you do an OS upgrade.
    Not frame lag, but packet loss is the problem I've found out now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    31 Jul 2015 #4

    Can you give us the specs please?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    31 Jul 2015 #5

    from internet connection? ive noticed my wifi occasionally drops to 1 bar then goes back to normal afterwards...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    31 Jul 2015 #6

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    from internet connection? ive noticed my wifi occasionally drops to 1 bar then goes back to normal afterwards...
    I'm on teamspeak and my packet loss shoots up to 20% for some reason.. it's been a lot better today but last few days it was really bad.. not sure why but comcast says a technician is coming..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    31 Jul 2015 #7

    I have sound lag. It's really weird.
    It only occurs when I am in certain games.
    The game doesn't lag, only the sound.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 302
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
       31 Jul 2015 #8

    Project Cars just runs a tad slower after my upgrade to win10
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    30 Aug 2015 #9

    Since I installed Win10, I'm having lag problems when playing Quake II on-line/multiuser. Didn't have any lag probs. with Win7. I checked Services and there are no memory hogging apps running. Right after Win10 install, the game ran fine, but has degraded over time and now lagging. I've played with various settings WITHIN the Quake game console, but that doesn't help. Someone said that my Win10 Privacy Settings could cause lag problem, but all my General Priv Settings are OFF. HELP!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    02 Sep 2015 #10

    histfic55 said: View Post
    Since I installed Win10, I'm having lag problems when playing Quake II on-line/multiuser. Didn't have any lag probs. with Win7. I checked Services and there are no memory hogging apps running. Right after Win10 install, the game ran fine, but has degraded over time and now lagging. I've played with various settings WITHIN the Quake game console, but that doesn't help. Someone said that my Win10 Privacy Settings could cause lag problem, but all my General Priv Settings are OFF. HELP!
    Guess no one monitors this forum. No answers forthcoming.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Related Threads
This is a list of games that are confirmed as working/not working/issues on the latest iteration of Windows 10 (Technical Preview), this list will be treated as incomplete and is subject to change, these Games are all considered Multi-GPU disabled...
I have Computer with this specs : Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400 RAM: 4GB Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play.
One of the feathers I was most excited about in windows 10 was the Xbox one game streaming, but when I updated to windows 10 and went into the Xbox app I couldn't find any way to stream the games. I searched for hours trying to figure this out, but...
Read more: Windows 10: You can now stream games from Xbox One to your PC
Honest question: is it worth updating to windows 10 now? is the difference noticeable? I have windows 8.1 and tried windows 10 a couple of months ago and i thought it was complete garbage, forced updates, crashing starting menu, it felt unresponsive...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:11.
Find Us