What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #661

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Yeah, I got the Gold Edition, accidentally. I meant to get the Deluxe Edition when I went in to Gamestop, but mixed the names up.

    I'm cool with it, though. Early access, plus a remastered AC3 down the line, which means I might actually get around to playing that one.
    Ah sweet, I think I'm gonna grab it for 20% off with 100 Ubisoft club points, yes 20% off if anybody didn't know.. Funnily that promotion ends on the launch date.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #662

    Faith said:
    @Kol12 Just letting you know that the standby memory bug may've been fixed as of 26th of September. Look at this note:
    This is a direct flag for the memory controller and its allocations. If you're on build 17134.320 you should have this fix.
    So this is surely included in the Windows 1809 update right?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,561
    Windows 10 Home 20H2 64-bit
       #663

    Kol12 said:
    So this is surely included in the Windows 1809 update right?
    Got the 1809 update today. I've not done extensive testing due to time, but I haven't noticed anything strange so it looks it carries over.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #664

    SOTTR running smoothly after the Windows 10 October update. I know the Tomb Raider series is about bows and stealth but man, it seems to have taken me a long time to finally find a machine gun.



    PS: Blackrose and Faith: have not seen any SOTTR OSD video from you. . Would be nice to see performance data on a 1070 and 1080 TI's is SLI.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #665

    @specialkone gift the game to me, and I will gift a vid for you
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #666

    Add one to the comedians on this thread. Essenbe, Blackrose and now our Benchmark Editor.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #667

    specialkone said:
    PS: Blackrose and Faith: have not seen any SOTTR OSD video from you. . Would be nice to see performance data on a 1070 and 1080 TI's is SLI.
    I just jumped up to a 4K HDR monitor today, so I'll probably install GeForce Experience and give SOTTR a bit of a run tonight. Lara is going to take a backseat for the time being to Kassandra and ancient Greece. Hopefully I can beat AC Odyssey before Red Dead 2 comes out so that maybe I can get around to finishing Lara's adventure as well.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #668

    blackroseMD1 said:
    I just jumped up to a 4K HDR monitor today, so I'll probably install GeForce Experience and give SOTTR a bit of a run tonight. Lara is going to take a backseat for the time being to Kassandra and ancient Greece. Hopefully I can beat AC Odyssey before Red Dead 2 comes out so that maybe I can get around to finishing Lara's adventure as well.
    SOTTR 4K OSD video. Even better. Maybe you could gift AC Odyssey to dude so you can focus on Lara. Dude seems bored. I think he is tired of waiting for BFV.

    PS: how can Lara take a backseat to anything? . Didn't you see her crying in my latest vid? Poor Lara.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #669

    specialkone said:
    SOTTR running smoothly after the Windows 10 October update. I know the Tomb Raider series is about bows and stealth but man, it seems to have taken me a long time to finally find a machine gun.







    PS: Blackrose and Faith: have not seen any SOTTR OSD video from you. . Would be nice to see performance data on a 1070 and 1080 TI's is SLI.
    Page 616 I posted Sli performance
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #670

    solarstarshines said:
    Page 616 I posted Sli performance
    Don't think pages are the same based on desktop resolution. What post number? Do you mean the image of the benchmark run? If so yes I saw it (thank you) but I prefer to see OSD while gaming and what VRAM, system ram, GPU and CPU usage, temps and FPS are all doing as the game play moves along.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:54.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums