What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 7,127
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #3241

    CorsAir44 said:
    Red Dead Redemption 2

    Just Finished the story Line

    One hell of a Game, Rockstar Games Did am Amazing Job on this Game

    Attachment 338496

    - - - Updated - - -



    Still Playing this Game almost at the End
    I'm playing RDR2 which will take me another year to finish at my current rate of progress
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 64
       #3242

    Steve C said:
    I'm playing RDR2 which will take me another year to finish at my current rate of progress
    I know what you mean It is a Long game
    Im thinking of starting a new Game, Because the first Game I was Rushing through everything just to finish

    Im Right now @78.3% Either I finish 100% or start a new Game and take my Time :)

    Enjoy
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 563
    Windows 11 Pro (x64)(v21H2)(Build 22000.778)
       #3243

    I'm playing the newly re-released AION_classic an MMORPG...
    https://www.aiononline.com/
    its free 2 play... model... but handicaps the game without paying for the SIEL's Aura buffs...
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 64
       #3244

    Melchior said:
    I'm playing the newly re-released AION_classic an MMORPG...
    https://www.aiononline.com/
    its free 2 play... model... but handicaps the game without paying for the SIEL's Aura buffs...
    you only Have 5 days left

    not my kind of game, Specially when all they want is your money :)

    Have fun
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 563
    Windows 11 Pro (x64)(v21H2)(Build 22000.778)
       #3245

    CorsAir44 said:
    you only Have 5 days left

    not my kind of game, Specially when all they want is your money :)

    Have fun
    right... IDK why I play.. I do play World of Warcraft too... among other MMORPGs I occasionally play..
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 16,094
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #3246

      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,279
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #3247

    Wow he's a big one, you put up a good fight!
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 16,094
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #3248

    He won that round, but I got him in the next one
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 64
       #3249

    Dude said:
    He won that round, but I got him in the next one
    good fight
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,155
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #3250

    Dude said:
    He won that round, but I got him in the next one
    Ooh, I remember that guy. Thank jebus for explosives.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:28.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums