What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #3141

    solarstarshines said:
    So,I have been pacing myself seems this Games is more puzzles than battle i am cool with that.
    I'm on my way to Moreau's area, The fight with Donna Beneviento wasn't very hard at all it was more scarier then anything lol
    If you happen to beat her already you will know what scene i am talking about (Dadaaa)
    I'm actually starting the game right now.

    I wanted to finish off the game I was playing first (Prey), because I almost certainly wouldn't have gone back to it after beating RE Village. I'm bad about that.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #3142

    blackroseMD1 said:
    I'm actually starting the game right now.

    I wanted to finish off the game I was playing first (Prey), because I almost certainly wouldn't have gone back to it after beating RE Village. I'm bad about that.
    In that case i'm way ahead then i am kinda running through the game faster than i thought i was on my way to fighting Moreau but turned it off because after him i would be looking for Heinsenberg too too fast lol
    Last edited by solarstarshines; 10 May 2021 at 23:01.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 1,566
    Windows 10 HOME 64-BIT
       #3143

    How weird is that, I seldom even TRIED to play Apex Legends and suddenly I got a mail stating I was CHEATING. Uhm, how was I cheating? I always tried a bit of the beginning tutorial area and that was it, never came further into the game than the tutorial! And besides, I haven't played Apex Legends for MONTHS now.

    So after a good chat with EA they are checking if I can be unbanned from their servers. What a weird stuff... Banning me for doing absolutely nothing!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #3144

    RingTailCoon said:
    How weird is that, I seldom even TRIED to play Apex Legends and suddenly I got a mail stating I was CHEATING. Uhm, how was I cheating? I always tried a bit of the beginning tutorial area and that was it, never came further into the game than the tutorial! And besides, I haven't played Apex Legends for MONTHS now.

    So after a good chat with EA they are checking if I can be unbanned from their servers. What a weird stuff... Banning me for doing absolutely nothing!
    Your account probably got hacked it happened to another member here.
    Most likely the case some thirsty dirtbag got banned and tapped into your account and did the same crap and got yours banned i'm sure they will ask you location and chances are it's someone close to your area or even another country.

    The member that got hacked they hacked him from your location so it could be people from your region.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #3145

    I finished the Village Sunday I believe felt short... but i guess i'm so used to these games it's like a run through now
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #3146

    solarstarshines said:
    I finished the Village Sunday I believe felt short... but i guess i'm so used to these games it's like a run through now
    Yeah, I heard it was a pretty short game. At first I was disappointed, but then I realized that RE 7 was only about 12 hours long, and I loved it, so I'm alright with it.

    I escaped the castle last night and have made my way into the mist. I'm having a blast so far.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #3147

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Yeah, I heard it was a pretty short game. At first I was disappointed, but then I realized that RE 7 was only about 12 hours long, and I loved it, so I'm alright with it.

    I escaped the castle last night and have made my way into the mist. I'm having a blast so far.
    On my second Play-through already hitting the Heisenberg Factory lol
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #3148

    solarstarshines said:
    On my second Play-through already hitting the Heisenberg Factory lol
    Hahaha dang man. I'll probably do another playthrough too, but I'll likely finish Horizon Zero Dawn before I do.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #3149

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Hahaha dang man. I'll probably do another playthrough too, but I'll likely finish Horizon Zero Dawn before I do.
    I might have to go back again i am trying to get all Dukes meals i just seen a video on a spot where all the meat is before you run to the Stronghold to Heisenberg's Factory
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #3150

    solarstarshines said:
    I might have to go back again i am trying to get all Dukes meals i just seen a video on a spot where all the meat is before you run to the Stronghold to Heisenberg's Factory
    Yeah, I've just realized that I've passed the point where I can go back and do one of the labyrinths, so I'm definitely going to have to do another playthrough to try to 100% it.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:18.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums