What Games are you playing right now? [2]

  1. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,508
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3121

    How is the gunplay? Or is it mostly sword fighting.
      My Computers

  2. Kellymac35's Avatar
    Posts : 32
    Windows 10 Pro
       #3122

    Hemimax said:
    How is the gunplay? Or is it mostly sword fighting.
    Cal's primary weapon is the Light Saber at first a single blade then later a dual sided. However Cal has the force i.e The power to slow objects and some enemies down or the ability to repel, pick your enemy up and smash them against a wall or repel them of a cliff. When the moves a strung together correctly Cal is a FORCE to be reckoned with.
      My Computers

  3. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 2,042
    Windows 10
       #3123

    Resident Evil Village DEMO out

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-demo.pngMay1-7th PC Version
      My Computers

  4. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,109
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #3124

    solarstarshines said:
    Resident Evil Village DEMO out

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-demo.pngMay1-7th PC Version
    I hope the game has an FOV slider when it releases. The demo feels a bit claustrophobic in terms of viewing area.
      My Computer

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,291
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3125

    Going to try the demo, looks interesting

    Ghostrunner on Steam

    Last edited by Dude; 04 May 2021 at 20:48.
      My Computers

  6. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,508
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3126

    Those wall runners require some acclimation.
      My Computers

  7. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,546
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 (19043.1023
       #3127

    It looks like it has elements of Mirror's Edge with the wall climbing.
      My Computers

  8. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 2,042
    Windows 10
       #3128

    blackroseMD1 said:
    I hope the game has an FOV slider when it releases. The demo feels a bit claustrophobic in terms of viewing area.
    I think it's made to feel that way i only seen DOF settings which is similar i guess.
    This is not a traditional make 7 was similar when you hide and slide through secret passage ways this is a Medieval Village with tight corners and halls.
    I'm so used to these Horror games now i just roll with it lol
    Have you ever played the Evil within series?that was the Bee's Knee's for me
      My Computers

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,291
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3129

    sygnus21 said:
    It looks like it has elements of Mirror's Edge with the wall climbing.
    I have that game, haven't played it yet
      My Computers

  10. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,109
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #3130

    solarstarshines said:
    I think it's made to feel that way i only seen DOF settings which is similar i guess.
    This is not a traditional make 7 was similar when you hide and slide through secret passage ways this is a Medieval Village with tight corners and halls.
    I'm so used to these Horror games now i just roll with it lol
    Have you ever played the Evil within series?that was the Bee's Knee's for me
    Yeah, I played 7 and really enjoyed it. I was just noting that it feels claustrophobic, and I'm seeing a lot of comments on Steam saying that such a tight FOV is making people nauseous. Even if it doesn't come with one, I'm sure someone will make a mod or something to expand it.

    I've played a bit of both Evil Within games. I've never finished them though. Maybe that's what I'll do once I finish Village.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums