What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 1,561
    Windows 10 Home 20H2 64-bit
       #301

    Josey Wales said:
    Now I am replaying Call of Duty 4.
    Remastered or classic? Imo CoD4 is probably the best fish out there, pun intended. Too bad Activision became greedy with their releases.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #302

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-chicken-dinner.jpg
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 25,640
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1
       #303

    Faith said:
    Remastered or classic? Imo CoD4 is probably the best fish out there, pun intended. Too bad Activision became greedy with their releases.
    I have Both but I am playing classic.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 17,133
    Windows 10
       #304

    essenbe said:
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-chicken-dinner.jpg
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 502
    Windows 11 Pro 22543.1000 rs_prerelease
       #305

    The Waiting Game.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #306

    Looks like I have to say goodby to W7 and gaming on it. A have an SSD with W7 and was mostly only gaming on it but now I can't make it work with new processor any more, just gets stuck after it boots to desktop. I was doing it on W7 just for some games and to keep 250GB SSD with only important programs free from clutter.
    Now I cleaned it up and I'm slowly installing games on it to be used with W10. Still have to see which ones are actually going to work like that. CoD is first installed for now.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 25,640
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1
       #307

    CountMike said:
    Looks like I have to say goodby to W7 and gaming on it. A have an SSD with W7 and was mostly only gaming on it but now I can't make it work with new processor any more, just gets stuck after it boots to desktop. I was doing it on W7 just for some games and to keep 250GB SSD with only important programs free from clutter.
    Now I cleaned it up and I'm slowly installing games on it to be used with W10. Still have to see which ones are actually going to work like that. CoD is first installed for now.
    All COD games will work just fine on it Mike
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #308

    Josey Wales said:
    All COD games will work just fine on it Mike
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #309

    Still logging tons of hours on GRW to get to big boss when the wife (other boss) is unaware
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #310

    CoD games I got working again:
    The Call of Duty 1
    Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 3
    Call of Duty - Black Ops
    Call of Duty 4
    Doesn't work : Call of Duty - Black Ops2
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:15.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums