What Games are you playing right now? [2]

  1. ethel's Avatar
    Posts : 1,496
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #3051

    Dude said:
    Game looks great, and has a built in Benchmark


    I have played the story version of Red Dead Redemption twice, and it is terrific, and still my favourite game. I am now playing the online version which is a lot of fun, creating your own character.
      My Computers

  2. Steve C's Avatar
    Posts : 6,524
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #3052

    Dude said:
    Keep trying

    Haven't gamed much lately, had the itch to play again so installing Red Dead Redemption 2 right now

    Attachment 322271
    I've just started playing that. There is a lot of horse riding since I haven't got the fast travel yet.
      My Computers

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,279
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3053

    ethel said:
    I have played the story version of Red Dead Redemption twice, and it is terrific, and still my favourite game. I am now playing the online version which is a lot of fun, creating your own character.
    Nice, I will give the online version a try soon

    Steve C said:
    I've just started playing that. There is a lot of horse riding since I haven't got the fast travel yet.
    Yeah, horses aren't real fast. Do you eventually get fast travel points like other open world games?
      My Computers

  4. Frabnkhs's Avatar
    Posts : 203
    Dual Boot: Windows 10 20H2 & Ubuntu 20.04.1
       #3054

    I played the game with this mini-game in it

    Y'know, nostalgia

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1amD...w?usp=drivesdk
      My Computers

  5. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,049
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #3055

    In season 10 I have 200 kills. Best I can do is 6 defeats per match, yet there are some 15 players left. A solo chicken dinner is way beyond my capabilities.

      My Computer

  6.   My Computers


  7. Posts : 496
    Windows 10 Pro Dev 21387.1
       #3057

    Yep. 34GB. Time to resume playing. Haven't played in months.
      My Computers

  8. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,505
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3058

    specialkone said:
    In season 10 I have 200 kills. Best I can do is 6 defeats per match, yet there are some 15 players left. A solo chicken dinner is way beyond my capabilities.

    Looks like you are pretty good to me, any way to mod the handling of your weapon?
      My Computers

  9. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,541
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 (19043.1023
       #3059

    ap1978 said:
    Yep. 34GB. Time to resume playing. Haven't played in months.
    I just finished the game; though I kind of rushed through it. Looking forward to a new playthrough with the 1.2 Patch.

    This one kind of sucks....
    Cyberpsychos and minibosses are now immune to Tranquilizer rounds and System Reset Quickhack.
    Nothing was ever so easy than taking down Cyberpyscho (or mini boss) with a System Reset Quickhack

    Anyway, looking forward to see how the 1.2 patch fairs.

    On a side note I absolutely love the graphics and how good the city looks. Also love the music in the game. In fact, I'll have to look to find the soundtrack.

    Peace
      My Computers

  10. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,279
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #3060

    sygnus21 said:
    I just finished the game; though I kind of rushed through it. Looking forward to a new playthrough with the 1.2 Patch.

    This one kind of sucks....


    Nothing was ever so easy than taking down Cyberpyscho (or mini boss) with a System Reset Quickhack

    Anyway, looking forward to see how the 1.2 patch fairs.

    On a side note I absolutely love the graphics and how good the city looks. Also love the music in the game. In fact, I'll have to look to find the soundtrack.

    Peace
    Do you have it in GOG? I cant remember

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-cp-st.png
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums