What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #2871

    Hemimax said:
    There's some 60%+ discounts out there, check out GreenManGaming GameBillet Origin Epic Games and more
    Just picked up Bulletstorm full clip edition
    When that game first came out i beat the heck out of it nice to see they redone it
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2872

    That's a good one, liked steering the bullets.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #2873

    Still playing AC Valhalla, and apparently I will be forever.

    I was hoping to knock it out before Cyberpunk 2077 came out, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-image.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2874

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Still playing AC Valhalla, and apparently I will be forever.

    I was hoping to knock it out before Cyberpunk 2077 came out, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-image.png
    88h?? Have you all the time in the world?
    Last edited by Kol12; 03 Dec 2020 at 03:27.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,154
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #2875

    Kol12 said:
    88h?? Have you all the time in the world?
    I tend to play for 3-6 hours every evening after work.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2876

    @Hemimax,

    You still playing Division 2? If so, have you done the Summit and reached floor 100?

    I played it solo on challenging and the all the floors were super easy until I got to the second part of floor 100. There those hunters are owning me and I'm getting 3-shot killed

    In fact I have more deaths (6 thus far) on that floor than all the other 99 floors combined. Talk about a false sense of ease
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2877

    sygnus21 said:
    @Hemimax,

    You still playing Division 2? If so, have you done the Summit and reached floor 100?

    I played it solo on challenging and the all the floors were super easy until I got to the second part of floor 100. There those hunters are owning me and I'm getting 3-shot killed

    In fact I have more deaths (6 thus far) on that floor than all the other 99 floors combined. Talk about a false sense of ease
    Hunters, very elite... For me (on challenging) it was instant death from a Hunter's chem fire launcher... That was on the Shaeffer mission and you only get one chance to kill the Hunter on that. I have not got to Summit 100...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2878

    Moved on to COD & Doom
    I did the Summit while waiting on the Shaeffer Hunt to go live. Summit's has some nice rewards its just extremely repetitive. Floor 100 was a lot harder than 1-99, you just got to keep moving, like the mortars in Coney Island.
    I am going back and find that rare assault rifle.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2879

    Kol12 said:
    Hunters, very elite... For me (on challenging) it was instant death from a Hunter's chem fire launcher... That was on the Shaeffer mission and you only get one chance to kill the Hunter on that. I have not got to Summit 100...
    Yeah, the Hunter got me on the Shaeffer mission as well. I too am on challenging.

    @Hemimax, yeah floor 1-99 certainly gives you a false sense of ease. I figured 100 was going to be a surprise, but man those Hunters are tough. And you can't use your skill toys. I'll figure it out though. Not ready to drop my game level yet.

    As for the rare item; hopefully there won't be a penalty for missing that first key somewhere between floor 1-5. Going to be pissed if that key costs me
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2880

    I don't think the keys are related, I just kept pounding them with grenades and my gold machine gun while avoiding the traps.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums