What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2411

    Just when I was liking the teal they throw the blue & green back in, may have to dump some yellow for extra room.
    I noticed the SHD puzzles, got tired of looking real quick.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2412

    Hemimax said:
    Just when I was liking the teal they throw the blue & green back in, may have to dump some yellow for extra room.
    I noticed the SHD puzzles, got tired of looking real quick.
    You could/should start dumping your level 30 gear stored in your storage box. At this point in time it should be able to hold 300 items. I keep around 50/60 items on my person, and either store or deconstruct what I don't need.

    As for the SHD puzzles, there's one in there that I think the designers did just to mess (instead of the "F" word) with people. It's near impossible tp figure it out without googling it. And when you see it, you'll say yeah, they did this just to mess with us

    I don't remember where it was but will say it's atop a tall building. Getting in the area is the fund part.

    Peace:)
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2413

    @HeMi All your level 30 gear will become redundant. Welcome to the level up to level 40. Lot's of nice gear to found.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2414

    Kol12 said:
    @HeMi All your level 30 gear will become redundant. Welcome to the level up to level 40. Lot's of nice gear to found.
    Hey guys somehow I got the Lady Death exotic weapon. I've no idea where I got it (in DC, NOT in NY); I was just going through my inventory and noticed I had an un-opened cache. Opening it got me Lady Death. Nice weapon if your movin' and shootin'

    BTW, and I said this before, all my exotic gear was found in the DC area. Non gained in NY.

    Happy hunting
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2415

    sygnus21 said:
    Hey guys somehow I got the Lady Death exotic weapon. I've no idea where I got it (in DC, NOT in NY); I was just going through my inventory and noticed I had an un-opened cache. Opening it got me Lady Death. Nice weapon if your movin' and shootin'

    BTW, and I said this before, all my exotic gear was found in the DC area. Non gained in NY.

    Happy hunting
    It's probably came from a season 2 cache reward or a Hollywood global event reward assuming your doing both? I got the BTSU exotic gloves today from the weekly requisition project. It's pretty easy, just donate 300 off each and you have yourself an exotic cache... Congrats on your find, I hear Lady Death is a good one.
    Last edited by Kol12; 11 Jul 2020 at 02:43.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 17,675
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #2416

    I'm playing Windows 10 x64 (1909).

    Been playing for about a month and a half. I've killed most of the boss monsters, and am working on the side quests now.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2417

    Ghot said:
    I'm playing Windows 10 x64 (1909).

    Been playing for about a month and a half. I've killed most of the boss monsters, and am working on the side quests now.
    Post a video
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #2418

    Ghot said:
    I'm playing Windows 10 x64 (1909).

    Been playing for about a month and a half. I've killed most of the boss monsters, and am working on the side quests now.
    But boss monster retired years ago.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2419

    Kol12 said:
    It's probably came from a season 2 cache reward or a Hollywood global event reward assuming your doing both?
    You're probably right. And yeah, it's a great weapon that shreds through armor, especially when moving
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 17,675
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #2420

    Dude said:
    Post a video

    Sorry, I don't do videos. But it was a furious fight. Blood and registry entries all over the place.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums