What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 179
    Windows 11 Pro
       #2301

    Awesome sale on steam for the Sega Mega Drive collection. $14.99 CAD, 85% off!!!

    SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics on Steam
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2302

    Drew, maybe Matt is referring to the armor attributes of the System Corruption gear set.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2303

    Hemimax said:
    Drew, maybe Matt is referring to the armor attributes of the System Corruption gear set.
    Could be, but that's the problem... we don't specifically know

    But, yes, there are upgrade versions of specific (green) gear type, I've found them myself. Also if you look closely at Matts chest piece vs. mine you'll see he has the higher base armor score.

    You can also try crafting them at the crafting stations but I always seem to get "lessor" gear score attributes when I do it.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2304

    sygnus21 said:
    Could be, but that's the problem... we don't specifically know

    But, yes, there are upgrade versions of specific (green) gear type, I've found them myself. Also if you look closely at Matts chest piece vs. mine you'll see he has the higher base armor score.

    You can also try crafting them at the crafting stations but I always seem to get "lessor" gear score attributes when I do it.
    Here we go, I circled it. Originally I asked why I wasn't picking up and couldn't use armor packs anymore. The answer lies in the Blended Threat chest piece "Hackstep Protocol".

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-thedivision2-blended-threat-armor-2.jpg
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2305

    @Hemimax

    Do you know how to get armor in Breakpoint? In the video he has 4 armor bars, I don't have this yet.

      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2306

    Kol12 said:
    Here we go, I circled it. Originally I asked why I wasn't picking up and couldn't use armor packs anymore. The answer lies in the Blended Threat chest piece "Hackstep Protocol".

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-thedivision2-blended-threat-armor-2.jpg
    OK, now I got you. Yeah, depending on gear used certain things may or may not happen. Though I have a complete set of System Corruption I don't use it because it doesn't fit my play style.

    I'm one who uses skill tools a lot so the Hard Wired gear set with a heavy emphasis on skills suits my play style. Anyway I can't say how System Corruption works since I've not played with that set.

    I got you now. Thanks.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2307

    Kol12 said:
    @Hemimax

    Do you know how to get armor in Breakpoint? In the video he has 4 armor bars, I don't have this yet.

    I believe it is stashed in crates all around the world and the gear value increases as you progress in the game. It should also drop when you kill and loot enemies. You can also buy some things in the base camp cave but I found looting to be more advantageous.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2308

    How come when I go to the crafting station all the good stuff (exotic weapons) are locked? There must be something else that I have not done yet.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-image.jpg
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2309

    Hemimax said:
    How come when I go to the crafting station all the good stuff (exotic weapons) are locked? There must be something else that I have not done yet.
    As seen certain actions must be obtained first - in your case specialization field research. Go to the specialization table, click a specialization and find what the requirements are - usually killing baddies a certain way as well as doing certain missions at certain levels. Also doing certain projects can net you gear crafting materials. Also be aware Inaya (vendor next to crafting table) sells blueprints as well as buys gear.

    And BTW, the "exotic" weapons/gear are red/rose colored (NOT gold colored). Those you have to earn as well as get the blueprints from Inaya to be able to craft those. Note that when you first get this gear this you can't mod it. That's because in order to mod those you need exotic materials, and most will come from breaking down other exotic gear. In short, if you want to mod your exotic gear you need to break exotic gear down

    That means finding another like item or an exotic you don't won't or won't use and break it down. Kind of sucks but that's how those work.

    Good luck.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2310

    Got it, Thanks Drew!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:12.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums