What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2221

    Poor shooting at the end Dude. Looks good though.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2222

    CODMW2 looking good Dude

    GRB is a good one Matt
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2223

    Hemimax said:
    CODMW2 looking good Dude

    GRB is a good one Matt
    Yeah I'm getting into it and it looks really good too. I like a good tactical stealth game. Ghost Recons have always been like this. I never got fully into Wildlands though.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2224

    It's more techy than Wildlands, I thought it was better.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2225

    Kol12 said:
    Poor shooting at the end Dude. Looks good though.
    yeah it was
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 25,640
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1
       #2226

    Dude said:
    yeah it was
    You changed you Avatar and Sig, no wonder I thought I was loosing my eyesight. Have you finished it Yet? MW2RM
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2227

    Josey Wales said:
    You changed you Avatar and Sig, no wonder I thought I was loosing my eyesight. Have you finished it Yet? MW2RM
    No, been busy poking around in the new BIOS
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2228

    Dude said:
    yeah it was
    Nice parts for your new system Dude. The ROG Hero's are great boards...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9
    Windows 10
       #2229

    I want to play GTA V with High/Ultra
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Spec:
    Processor: AMD A6-7600k dual core 3.5 Ghz
    RAM: 4GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A68HM-DS2
    VGA: No VGA
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    I ask for advice which components should be upgraded?
    Thanks you.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #2230

    rmdhnreza said:
    I want to play GTA V with High/Ultra
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Spec:
    Processor: AMD A6-7600k dual core 3.5 Ghz
    RAM: 4GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A68HM-DS2
    VGA: No VGA
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    I ask for advice which components should be upgraded?
    Thanks you.
    Everything.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums