What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2201

    Kol12 said:
    Investigate the server equipment - makes my blood boil.
    Obviously felt your pain

    Key moment frustration moment was when I finally survived the timer then was one shot killed by a stray enemy. I nearly smashed my $200 keyboard. That's when I took a couple of days off and last night finally beat it.

    Here's a hint - staying on the second floor and keeping the servers in front makes it easier to take out the enemies below and also those shooting down on the servers. It also make it easier to get to and defend the server up there.

    Finding a good vantage point also allows you sit in one place taking out a lot of enemies until you need to move to defend the server up there. Also, for me, a turret and an offensive drone helped as I could simply point and target the enemies I needed to kill. That leads to another point I noticed... some AI is there for distraction so target accordingly.

    Hemimax said:
    Drew, Nice!

    I did The Pentagon and got all the way to the end with the mortars and petered out.
    Yeah, I completed the Pentagon, but the DARPA mission is kicking my butt now.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 383
    Windows 10 Home
       #2202

    I bought this game back in 2016, played it a little and lost interest. Just started back at it again, see how that goes.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-screenshot_2.png
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2203

    Hackett said:
    I bought this game back in 2016, played it a little and lost interest. Just started back at it again, see how that goes.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-screenshot_2.png
    One of the greatest games of its time but quite old now. Nevertheless an enjoyable game...
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2204

    sygnus21 said:
    Here's a hint - staying on the second floor and keeping the servers in front makes it easier to take out the enemies below and also those shooting down on the servers. It also make it easier to get to and defend the server up there.

    Finding a good vantage point also allows you sit in one place taking out a lot of enemies until you need to move to defend the server up there. Also, for me, a turret and an offensive drone helped as I could simply point and target the enemies I needed to kill. That leads to another point I noticed... some AI is there for distraction so target accordingly.
    The top floor is where I kept failing. They would come in from both sides with no cover to take up there. Fending them off from above is a good tactic, will try that but how did you defend the final server on the second floor?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2205

    Kol12 said:
    The top floor is where I kept failing. They would come in from both sides with no cover to take up there. Fending them off from above is a good tactic, will try that but how did you defend the final server on the second floor?
    I don't know how you're playing, but playing on the first floor is not a good tactic because it's darn near impossible to kill those at the top behind cover. Meanwhile they have a direct bead on the servers below!

    Yes your flanks are going to be exposed, but you just need situation awareness. And it's not like an entire army is up there. I had no problems dealing with the AI up there; I did have a HUGE problem fighting them from below.

    Your choice. Good luck.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2206

    Hackett said:
    I bought this game back in 2016, played it a little and lost interest. Just started back at it again, see how that goes.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-screenshot_2.png
    I finally finished up Witcher 1 in December. Moved on to Witcher 2 in the hopes of playing the trilogy, but found myself bored with it. I might give it another go later on down the line. Also have Witcher 3.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2207

    On Division 2's problematic gameplay... A Rare SOTG Interview
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 208
    Windows 10 21H2
       #2208

    Games I'm playing now.... That's constantly changing with the exception of Star Trek Online

    That's me in very heavy makeup with a bony forehead prosthesis & wig

    And no, I'm not a Trekker. I just play one occasionally on Halloween...

    Let's see. I interrupted myself

    So many games, so little time

    Oh, yeah. Star Wars The Old Republic online, Fallout 4 and Neverwinter.

    It relaxes me to kill NPCs

    Plus I have over 40 games on Steam either 2 be played or played but kept around for nostalgia's sake
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2209

    Currently giving Outer Worlds another playthrough. Really like this game.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2210

    Wow, I expected this forum to be a lot more active being a lot of us are stuck at home. On the other hand I guess I can see why the forum has been silent being many of us are suddenly discovering we have spouses that we need to spend time with

    Amazing what a little downtime in the workforce can do

    Happy gaming (when you find the time)
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums