What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2081

    sygnus21 said:
    Just got Metro Exodus and game pass along with Metro Las Light Redux and all the DLC for Metro 2033 for $50 bucks. Played Metro 2033 years ago, but will be giving the entire trilogy a go this time around. Looks to be a great series.
    Have you played Exodus yet? I tried 2033 years ago but didnt get into it. I started Exodus when I tried out the xbox gamepass. Really like the game, but not the bugs the gamepass brought. Picked up the game again on Epic a couple weeks ago, Im in the Volga part now, just about where I was before. I really enjoy this game and think it looks great. It plays really well, even on DX12.

    Will go for the DLC after I beat the game, no rush Im taking it slow these days not gaming as much
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2082

    Playing that crazy Manning National Zoo in Division 2. I finished Exodus about a month ago. It's very Russian.

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-screenshot-13-.jpg What Games are you playing right now? [2]-screenshot-16-.jpg
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2083

    I picked up Div 2 on sale($3) couldn't pass that up , will try it when I finish Exodus. I liked it when I played the free weekend a while back
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2084

    Wow I paid $15, it's worth all that Just finished TC's GRB it was a lot of fun, both are pretty challenging.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #2085

    Red Dead Redemption 2

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-screenshot-20-.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2086

    Dude said:
    Have you played Exodus yet? I tried 2033 years ago but didnt get into it. I started Exodus when I tried out the xbox gamepass. Really like the game, but not the bugs the gamepass brought. Picked up the game again on Epic a couple weeks ago, Im in the Volga part now, just about where I was before. I really enjoy this game and think it looks great. It plays really well, even on DX12.

    Will go for the DLC after I beat the game, no rush Im taking it slow these days not gaming as much
    I've not started yet. I did play (and finish) Metro 2033 when it was first released, but always wanted to play again being I seemed to have miss a few things pertaining to the story. Now that I have the complete game series I'll have to give 2033 another go.

    That said, I actually need to find time to finish off the Witcher series considering I just finished off Witcher 1 back in November. Unfortunately (fortunately) I got sidetracked with Outer Worlds (great game BTW).

    I'll eventually get to Metro, but It might no be till after Witcher. I'll see when I start Witcher 2
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2087

    Dude said:
    I picked up Div 2 on sale($3) couldn't pass that up , will try it when I finish Exodus. I liked it when I played the free weekend a while back
    Damn, that's a good deal. However it's still more than I paid.... got it free with my GPU purchase
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2088

    sygnus21 said:
    Damn, that's a good deal. However it's still more than I paid.... got it free with my GPU purchase
    Free is my favorite price
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #2089

    Dude said:
    Free is my favorite price
    That's still a good deal for that game. Knowing what I know I'd be more than happy with paying that price.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #2090

    Its still on sale until Mar 2 for anyone who wants to get it
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:02.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums