What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1661

    Hemimax said:
    Nice shootin them copters Dude
    Thanks, some more action uploading now

      My Computers


  2. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1662

    Dude said:
    Thanks, some more action uploading now

    That's one I have most trouble with, it's actually driving that damn boat, I'm not good at driving using KB and with left hand too.
    Did I ever mentioned that my late half-brother's name was Nikolai Makarov ?
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1663

    CountMike said:
    That's one I have most trouble with, it's actually driving that damn boat, I'm not good at driving using KB and with left hand too.
    Did I ever mentioned that my late half-brother's name was Nikolai Makarov ?
    I think you did. I am usually okay with ground vehicles, boats are trickier. Put me in a plane or helicopter and I struggle
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1664

    Now you've done it, I'm going to install some COD some of those summer chores may have to wait.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1665

    Hemimax said:
    Now you've done it, I'm going to install some COD some of those summer chores may have to wait.
    That's the spirit! You better hurry, the Sandman and I are taking em out

      My Computers


  6. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1666

    More footage, I finished the campaign last night

      My Computers


  7. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1667

    That's probably longest one. If you stay in that courtyard, you can keep on shooting enemies forever, they just keep on coming.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1668

    CountMike said:
    That's probably longest one. If you stay in that courtyard, you can keep on shooting enemies forever, they just keep on coming.
    Oh yes, can get annoying. About as annoying as the guy with the follow me marker your supposed to follow. I have to turn around and encourage him to move forward it seems
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1669

    Been playing MW2 today

      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1670

    I think I saw a trailer last night for a new Modern Warfare in October?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:44.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums