What Games are you playing right now? [2]

  1. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 3,823
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 18963
       #1641

    you can buy complete Skyrim Legendary Edition for PC on DVD from Amazon
    it contains all three add-ons as well - real good price, too..
    - and that will come with key..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 806
    Windows 10 PRO
       #1642

    BugMeister said: View Post
    you can buy complete Skyrim Legendary Edition for PC on DVD from Amazon
    it contains all three add-ons as well - real good price, too..
    - and that will come with key..
    I >HAD< that one. Without the key.....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,944
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #1643

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Oh wait until you to fight the Lykaon wolf, he literally sends out 100 baby wolfs!! No kidding. A good combo for me is Bull Rush and Charged heavy attack skills. One of the hardest may have been the hyena and the dear. Have you got the bows that turn normal arrows into fire and poison arrows?

    Oh yeah the boar with the poison's gas farts!!
    Yeah, I've got that bow and have been upgrading it as I can. I'm pretty sure it's the one I'm going to keep until the end of the game, unless something better shows up.

    Man, I am not looking forward to that wolf. That sounds all kinds of annoying. Thanks for the heads up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,916
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #1644

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Yeah, I've got that bow and have been upgrading it as I can. I'm pretty sure it's the one I'm going to keep until the end of the game, unless something better shows up.

    Man, I am not looking forward to that wolf. That sounds all kinds of annoying. Thanks for the heads up.
    At lvl 50 you should be pretty strong. Bull rush, charged heavy attack and fire weapons are what made me conquer. Good luck!!

    Edit: I'm surprised at how fast Bull Rush recharges, I can use it many times during a battle. Worth trying out.
    Last edited by Kol12; 19 May 2019 at 07:05.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,944
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #1645

    Kol12 said: View Post
    At lvl 50 you should be pretty strong. Bull rush, charged heavy attack and fire weapons are what made me conquer. Good luck!!

    Edit: I'm surprised at how fast Bull Rush recharges, I can use it many times during a battle. Worth trying out.
    I'll definitely give it a shot. Thanks man!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #1646

    playing Skyrim Legendary Edition
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #1647

    FarCry 5 DLC's
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 1,913
    Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903)
       #1648

    Tom Clancy's The Division 2. Addictive game providing a lot of fun. Love that you can join in online at any time or go (stay) solo. Graphics are great, and I've got the game graphics maxed with my Radeon R VII.

    I got the game for free with the purchase of my R VII and was going to give it away, but decided to keep it for benching. Wound up giving it a play or two and feel in love.
    The game play is better than I thought
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #1649

    Looking forward to that one!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,916
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #1650

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Tom Clancy's The Division 2. Addictive game providing a lot of fun. Love that you can join in online at any time or go (stay) solo. Graphics are great, and I've got the game graphics maxed with my Radeon R VII.

    I got the game for free with the purchase of my R VII and was going to give it away, but decided to keep it for benching. Wound up giving it a play or two and feel in love.
    The game play is better than I thought
    That's great to hear sygnus. I'm playing the game as well. I've managed to get through most of the missions playing solo and it's a blast. The game runs incredibly smoothly, very well optimized and looks great.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. :p 41998 41999 42000 42001
A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail,...
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:53.
Find Us